2006 Crown Victoria P71 Turn-key Unmarked on 2040-cars
Powell, Tennessee, United States
|
This Interceptor is owned by a County Sheriff Officer and has been used in off-duty jobs. It is turn-key loaded and "geared out" as the photos describe. As per ebay policy, it has no red or blue lenses. Near flawless condition and runs strong and powerful. The stereo is MASSIVE (Kenwood, Alpine, etc.) All equipment works as intended, including brakes, cruise control, A/C. Tires are 80% life. Ham radio gear, etc. will remain in the car. It is the buyers responsibility to be properly licensed / authorized, to use any of the equipment, included with this interceptor. Rear door locks /interior handles are disabled, rear door windows have bars, but the prisoner partition has been removed. Console has numerous built-in accessories, including Motorola portable mounted charger, arm rest, switch panels, Galls PA system, Yaesu Duel-Band transceiver, strobe controller, etc.
Vehicle is road-ready and can be depended on to travel across country, if desired. I would have included a youtube link, but ebay policy prohibits these non-clickable links. You can search YouTube for: 2006 P71 Turn-key (by 1skull) for a taste of what your in for, with this car! Starting bid is LOW, with no reserve. $500 deposit due within 24 hours of auction end. Balance to be paid, in cash, at vehicle pickup, which will need to be within 1 week, of auction end. |
Ford Crown Victoria for Sale
1955 ford crown victoria vicky sunliner skyliner one of 1999 ever made classic(US $79,950.00)
33k low miles 2011 ford crown victoria lx v8 leather cd pwr windows autoamerica
Low 45k miles. very clean 2004 ford police interceptor p71(US $5,995.00)
2008 ford crown victoria police interceptor street appearence package only 77k(US $8,900.00)
2007 ford crown victoria police interceptor - 4.6l v8 - 98k miles - very clean(US $4,650.00)
44k one 1 owner low miles 2011 ford crown victoria lx 4.6l v8 leather comfort pk
Auto Services in Tennessee
Wheel Doctor ★★★★★
Super Express Lube ★★★★★
Service Plus Automotive ★★★★★
Reagan`s Muffler ★★★★★
Rays Auto Works ★★★★★
Pewitt Brothers Tune And Tire Service ★★★★★
Auto blog
At meeting with automakers, Trump launches new attack on NAFTA
Fri, May 11 2018WASHINGTON — Ten American and foreign automakers went to the White House on Friday to push for a weakening of U.S. fuel efficiency standards through 2025, while President Donald Trump used the occasion to launch a fresh attack on the North American Free Trade Agreement that has benefited the companies. A draft proposal circulated by the U.S. Transportation Department would freeze fuel efficiency requirements at 2020 levels through 2026, rather than allowing them to increase as previously planned. Trump's administration is expected to formally unveil the proposal later this month or in June. "We're working on CAFE standards, environmental controls," Trump told reporters at the top of the meeting, referring to the Corporate Average Fuel Economy standards for cars and light trucks in the United States. Trump said he wants automakers to build more vehicles in the United States and export more vehicles. But much of the hour-long meeting focused on NAFTA. Trump blasted the pact involving the United States, Canada and Mexico as "terrible" and noted that negotiations to make changes sought by his administration were ongoing. "NAFTA has been a horrible, horrible disaster for this country and we'll see if we can make it reasonable," Trump said. Automakers have called NAFTA a success, allowing them to integrate production throughout North America and make production competitive with Asia and Europe, and have noted the increase in auto production over the past two decades with the deal in place. They have warned that changing NAFTA too much could prompt some companies to move production out of the United States. The chief executives of General Motors Co, Ford Motor Co, Fiat Chrysler, along with senior U.S. executives from Toyota Motor Corp, Volkswagen AG, Hyundai Motor Co, Nissan Motor Co, Honda Motor Co , BMW AG and Daimler AG met with Trump, as did the chief executives of two auto trade groups. Major automakers reiterated this week they do not support freezing fuel efficiency requirements but said they want new flexibility and rule changes to address lower gasoline prices and the shift in U.S. consumer preferences to bigger, less fuel-efficient vehicles.
Ford GT40 makes historic return to racing at Goodwood
Wed, 23 Oct 2013Is there a more iconic, American racecar than the Ford GT40? That may be a discussion for another day (although by all means, tell us how wrong we are in Comments), but this video of heaps of GT40s running in the Goodwood Revival races certainly has us thinking that Ford's Ferrari-killer might just be the best racer the Land Of The Free and Home Of The Brave has ever come up with.
That's completely ignoring the fact that the GT40 was largely developed by Brits using American money, but that's besides the point (there was also a rather brash Texan, who had a big role later in development). The resulting vehicle was dominant, besting the cars of Il Commendatore from 1966 to 1969, although it should be noted that Ford's GT40 was unable to beat Ferrari in its first two Le Mans outings in 1964 and 1965.
Those four years of dominance, which started with Ford sweeping the podium, were enough to establish the GT40's legend. And now, here we are almost 50 years later, celebrating the mid-engined monsters at Goodwood, in their first ever one-make race. Take a look below for the entire video.
The 1965 Ford Mustang could have looked a lot different
Fri, May 8 2020The 1965 Ford Mustang is unquestionably an automotive design icon, and nearly every generation of Mustang has some connection to that original car. Because it's such a universally-known vehicle, we were amazed to see all the different designs that were being considered. Head of Ford's archives Ted Ryan recently shared photos of design proposals for the original Mustang on Twitter that he and Jamie Myler found, and we reached out to them to find out more. As Ryan initially noted, the photos were taken on August 19, 1962, and they are proposals for the Ford Mustang. Apparently Ford had committed to doing a Falcon-based youth-oriented car at this point, and it did have plans to launch the car in 1964 for the 1965 model year. But after having little success with early design proposals, the company asked all of its design studios — the Advanced Studio, Lincoln-Mercury Studio and Ford Studio — to submit proposals. With only about two years before the planned launch, Ford was understandably short on time, and it's believed that the studios only had a month to create and present these designs. Lincoln-Mercury design proposal View 8 Photos The majority of the designs, a total of five, came from the Advanced Studio, and part of this was because they already had a couple of concept designs in reserve it could present. Two other models representing three design possibilities came from Lincoln-Mercury, and just one model with two options came from Ford. The Advanced Studio proposals are shown in the gallery at the very top of this article, and the Lincoln-Mercury and Ford proposals are in the gallery directly above this paragraph. The Advanced Studio's most radical design is the one that was clearly related to the Mustang I concept that would be shown later that year with huge wraparound rear glass, turbine-inspired bumpers and enormous side scoops. The other proposals from the studio were more conservative, featuring simple lines, grilles reminiscent of the Falcon, and one even borrowing the jet-thruster-style taillights made famous on the Thunderbird. Lincoln-Mercury had some impressively bold designs, particularly its fastback that had buttresses to extend the shape all the way to the tail. This car had two different side trim possibilities. The other Lincoln-Mercury design was toned down a bit, but had two interesting possibilities for side detailing, as well as some crisp, low-profile tail fins.


















