2000 Ford Contour Se Bi-fuel Gasoline And Natural Gas 136k State Fleet Car Nice! on 2040-cars
Voorheesville, New York, United States
|
2000 Ford Contour Special Edition Bi-Fuel Here we have a very clean 2000 Ford contour. This is no ordinary car it has been owned by the State of New York since new, and no expense has been spared in its maintenance. Oil Changes, Air Filter, Oil Filter, Tires, Tire Rotations, everything was done to the truck regularly by the book. Cars is very clean with no rust or rot, paint is in great shape. Brand new battery has just been installed. Interior is nice and clean. The car starts and drives like new. No lights of any kind on the dash, it is ready to be put on the road. Tires are in fair shape, brakes work great, the car has no issues and is in overall great-excellent condition. An added benefit is that this vehicle runs on both Gasoline AND natural gas. This means that is has the original gas tank and functions like any other gas car, but ALSO features a Compressed Natural Gas option. Natural gas is $2.60 in New York, so that alone is saving over $1 on every gallon of gas. Some parts of the country have natural gas as cheap as $0.89 a gallon, but either way this car saves you money, it will pay itself off just in the gas saving. Clean title in Hand. Please feel free to Call Phillip at MotorHead 9am-5pm ECT 1-518-210-5163 Or please feel free to email anytime, I will gladly get back to you ASAP! Note: The Car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the auction at any time. |
Ford Contour for Sale
1999 ford contour se sedan automatic 4 cylinder no reserve
2000 ford contour se sedan 4-door 2.0l
1996 ford contour gl -- california rust free -- fresh car donation
1999 ford contour se v6! nice! sunroof! 60+ photos! must see! sharp!
1999 ford se
Only 111k miles - 2000 ford contour se sport 2.5l dohc v6(US $3,000.00)
Auto Services in New York
Tones Tunes ★★★★★
Tmf Transmissions ★★★★★
Sun Chevrolet Inc ★★★★★
Steinway Auto Repairs Inc ★★★★★
Southern Tier Auto Recycling ★★★★★
Solano Mobility ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford tops GM in US vehicle sales in May, driven by fleets
Thu, Jun 1 2017DETROIT - Ford, bolstered by heavy sales to fleet customers, surpassed General Motors in US new vehicle sales in May, according to figures reported Thursday. Ford said May sales rose 2.2 percent from a year ago to 241,126 units. GM sales dropped 1.3 percent to 237,364. GM said it had been trimming sales of heavily discounted vehicles to car rental companies. Such fleet sales made up about 19 percent of its total sales in May. Ford's fleet sales rose 8.4 percent, representing more than 34 percent of total sales. The industry average is around 20 percent. Analysts had expected mixed results for the industry, with sales likely propped up by heavy discounts. Fiat Chrysler Automobiles said May sales dipped 0.9 percent to 193,040. Toyota's US sales dropped 0.5 percent to 218,248. Nissan said US sales in May rose 3.0 percent, to 137,471. After demand fell in March and April, analysts estimated May sales at just over 1.5 million. The seasonally adjusted annual rate of sales in May was estimated at 16.8 million to 16.9 million vehicles, about the same as April. A year earlier, sales stood at 17.55 million vehicles. Early reports indicated that sales over the three-day Memorial Day weekend were helped by heavy discounts. "While demand for new vehicles is still relatively strong, it's a bit of smoke and mirrors," said Jessica Caldwell, executive director of industry analysis at Edmunds, the car shopping website. Manufacturers and dealers "really pushed the deals over the holiday weekend to prop up their May numbers," she said. "Incentives were up sharply, and it seems automakers are putting more cash on the hood to nudge car shoppers to buy versus lease." General Motors dealers were offering discounts of up to $12,000 on the full-size Chevrolet Silverado pickup, while some dealer discounts on Ford Motor Co's F-series pickups were more than $10,000 on 2017 models and more than $14,000 on leftover 2016 models. The 2017 model year started eight months ago. Reporting by Paul LienertRelated Video: This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings. Earnings/Financials Chrysler Fiat Ford GM Nissan Toyota US
Ford Recalls Nearly 700,000 Vehicles
Fri, May 9 2014Ford is recalling more than 692,000 Escape small SUVs and C-Max gas-electric hybrids in North America to fix two safety problems. The recalls cover vehicles from the 2013 and 2014 model years. Most of the Escapes have both problems. The first case covers 692,500 Escape and C-Max vehicles. A software glitch can stop the side curtain air bags from inflating in certain types of rollover crashes. The company says it has no reports of crashes or injuries. Dealers will reprogram the air bag control computer for free. About 65,000 of the recalled vehicles are C-Max models, and the rest are Escapes. Roughly 591,000 are in the U.S., with 3,500 more in U.S. territories. About 78,000 are in Canada and another 19,500 are in Mexico, Fordspokeswoman Kelli Felker said in an e-mail. There could be more vehicles affected in other markets, the company said. The affected Escapes were built from Oct. 5, 2011 through Feb. 14, 2014. The C-Max vehicles were built from Jan. 19, 2012, through Feb. 24, 2014. The second case covers about 692,700 Escapes. Exterior door handles can bind and stop the door from latching properly. This could allow doors to open while the SUVs are in motion. Dealers will inspect the handles and reposition them if needed. No crashes or injuries have been reported. About 583,000 are in the U.S. or its territories, with another 89,500 in Canada and 20,000 in Mexico. Ford said in this case, the problem may affect vehicles in other markets. All the North American Escapes were built from Oct. 5, 2011, through April 10, 2014. Recalls Ford escape
Hyundai, BMW and Ford win Concept Vehicle of the Year awards
Sat, 06 Jul 2013More than two dozen jurors started with a pool of 23 concept cars introduced at the most recent Los Angeles, Detroit, Chicago, Toronto and New York auto shows, then pared it down to three winners in three categories for the twelfth annual North American Concept Vehicle of the Year Awards. The trophy-bearers are said to be those "vehicles most likely to shape the future of the automobile industry," and lead their classes in the Concept Car, Concept Truck and Production Preview divisions.
Hyundai had two cars as finalists for the Concept Car category, the competition boiled down to the Hyundai HCD-14 Genesis concept, Veloster C3 Roll Top, Honda EV-STER and the Toyota Corolla Furia. It won with the HCD-14 Genesis that was introduced at the Detroit Auto Show, a sharp sedan that sharply divided opinion between those who thought it was too much, those who thought it was too much Audi A7, and those who thought it was perfect. The award panel's judges, however, thought so much of it that it's got two awards in one sitting, not only taking concept car honors, but because it earned the highest overall score in the competition it also takes the crown for Most Significant Concept Vehicle of 2013.
The final selection in the Concept Truck category was down to the Ford Atlas, Kia Cross GT, Nissan Resonance and Volkswagen Cross Blue. The Ford Atlas took the silverware, after also winning the Eyes on Design award - shared with the Nissan Resonance - at the Detroit Auto Show where it was introduced.









