2012 Fiat 500 Pop One Owner! Low Miles! Simply Like New! Outstanding Value! on 2040-cars
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Fiat 500 for Sale
1965 fiat 500 f w/650cc
2013 fiat 500 abarth 5speed heated leather alloys 3k mi texas direct auto(US $19,780.00)
2dr conv pop manual 1.4l cd power windows power door locks tilt wheel
2013 fiat abarth loaded with <1,400 miles...outstanding condition!!(US $20,250.00)
Nero abarth! serviced! new clutch! eibach lowering springs!(US $16,900.00)
2012 fiat 500 pop hatchback
Auto Services in Texas
Yos Auto Repair ★★★★★
Yarubb Enterprise ★★★★★
WEW Auto Repair Inc ★★★★★
Welsh Collision Center ★★★★★
Ward`s Mobile Auto Repair ★★★★★
Walnut Automotive ★★★★★
Auto blog
Fiat trademarks '124', '124 Spider'
Wed, Dec 24 2014On December 18 Fiat submitted two trademark applications to the US Patent Trade Office, one for "Fiat 124," the other for "Fiat 124 Spider." AutoGuide suspects these are the names that will be applied to the Fiat version of the 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata. The new Miata was at one time going to provide a new roadster platform for Alfa Romeo. Then Fiat Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne said that Alfas had to be built in Italy, which, in terms of production ease, put the kibosh on using the Mazda platform. That led to the expectation that the vehicle would move to another brand in the Fiat stable, and recently Alfa Romeo CEO Harald Wester told Car that "The Far East import will probably find a new home with Fiat-Abarth." This would be a redux of the 124 name, last used from 1966 to 1974 on a dowdy but much praised sedan, and from 1966 to 1985 on a convertible known as the 124 Sport Spider (pictured). Having trademarked both names - assuming the company uses them - hardtop and convertible versions of a new 124 are expected, but we're unsure about a variant with four doors.
Marchionne says no offers are on the table for Fiat Chrysler
Sun, Sep 3 2017MONZA, Italy (Reuters) - Fiat Chrysler (FCA) has not received any offer for the company nor is the world's seventh-largest carmaker working on any "big deal", Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Saturday. Speaking on the sidelines of the Italian Formula One Grand Prix, Marchionne said the focus remained on executing the company's business plan to 2018. Asked whether FCA had been approached by someone or whether there was an offer on the table, he simply said: "No." The company's share price jumped to record highs last month after reports of interest for the group or some of its brands from China. China's Great Wall Motor Co Ltd openly said it was interested in FCA, but had not held talks or signed a deal with executives at the Italian-American automaker. The stock move was also helped by expectations that the company might separate from some of its units. Marchionne reiterated on Saturday that FCA was working on a plan to "purify" its portfolio and that units, such as the components businesses, would be separated from the group. He hopes to complete that process by the end of 2018. "There are activities within the group that do not belong to a car manufacturer, for example the components businesses. The group needs to be cleared of those things," he told journalists. Asked whether an announcement could come this year, Marchionne said it was up to the board to decide and that it would next meet at the end of September. He said the time was not right for a spin-off of luxury brand Maserati and premium Alfa Romeo and the two brands needed to become self-sustainable entities first and "have the muscle to stand on their feet, make sufficient cash". "The way we see it now, it's almost impossible, if not impossible, to see a spin-off of Alfa Romeo/Maserati, these are two entities that are immature and in a development phase," he said. "It's the wrong moment, we are not in a condition to do it." He said the concept of separating the two brands from FCA's mass market business made sense and did not rule out this happening in future, but not under his tenure, which lasts until April 2019. "If there is an opportunity in future, it would certainly happen after I'm gone. It won't happen while Marchionne is around," he said.
Autoblog Podcast #380
Tue, May 13 2014Episode #380 of the Autoblog podcast is here, and this week, Dan Roth, Chris Paukert and Seyth Miersma talk about the Fiat-Chrysler five-year plan, the seeming demise of the Nissan Cube, and proposed legislation to require speed limiters with a 68-mph maximum on America's tractor trailers. We start with what's in the garage and finish up with some of your questions, and for those of you who hung with us live on our UStream channel, thanks for taking the time. Check out the new rundown below with times for topics, and you can follow along down below with our Q&A. Thanks for listening! Autoblog Podcast #380: Topics: Fiat-Chrysler five-year plan Nissan Cube on the way out? Big rig speed limiters coming? In the Autoblog Garage: 2015 Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG 2014 Chevrolet Sonic RS Sedan 2014 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite Hosts: Dan Roth, Chris Paukert, Seyth Miersma Runtime: 01:44:17 Rundown: Intro and Garage - 00:00 Fiat Chrysler Plan - 29:40 Nissan Cube - 01:07:33 Semi Speed Limiters - 01:17:33 Q&A - 01:27:35 Get the podcast: [UStream] Listen live on Mondays at 10 PM Eastern at UStream [iTunes] Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes [RSS] Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator [MP3] Download the MP3 directly Feedback: Email: Podcast at Autoblog dot com Review the show in iTunes Auto News Earnings/Financials Plants/Manufacturing Podcasts Rumormill Chevrolet Chrysler Dodge Fiat Jeep Nissan nissan cube speed limiters
