Ferrari: 348 348 Ts on 2040-cars
Cross Plains, Wisconsin, United States
If you have any questions please ask : esqkukucerabarrett@net-c.pl
1991 FERRARI 348 TS CONVERTIBLE WITH SUPER LOW 16815 MILES. MANUAL TRANNY,LEATHER INTERIOR. VEHICLE IS IN VERY NICE CONDITION FOR ITS AGE WITH A FEW PAINT INPERFECTIONS.
Ferrari 360 for Sale
Ferrari: 308 gtsi(US $18,000.00)
2007 ferrari 430 base coupe(US $40,625.00)
Ferrari: 328 1989 ferrari 328 gts qv v8, no reserv(US $48,000.00)
Ferrari: mondial convertible(US $16,000.00)
Ferrari: 328(US $23,000.00)
2001 ferrari 360 spider(US $20,605.00)
Auto Services in Wisconsin
Wrenches Automotive ★★★★★
West Central Auto Inc ★★★★★
Van Horn Dodge ★★★★★
Tri City Hyundai ★★★★★
Tarkus Complete Automotive Service ★★★★★
South Central Wisconsin Auto Glass Repair ★★★★★
Auto blog
Fernando Alonso gives German TV interview driving Ferrari F12 at the Nordschleife
Tue, 16 Jul 2013Fernando Alonso gave a wide-ranging interview to German television station RTL, the Spanish driver and German interviewer conducting the session in Italian, driving a special Italian car on very special German track. Among many answers - from the industriousness of his native Ovideo, Spain to where he relaxes - Alonso gives Ferrari an eight out of ten for the season, admitting they don't have the fastest car but they have a complete car, and refuses to give himself a number, only saying that he is more complete as well than when he first entered.
Beyond the normal-guy persona and wealth of topics, the 10-minute interview is neat for being able to watch Alonso hurl the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta over and around kerbs while he's answering questions. You can check it all out in the video below.
Best speculative Ferrari Enzo successor rendering yet
Sat, 16 Feb 2013While so many supposed Ferrari fanatics are just sitting on their collective hands and waiting for the Italian supercar maker to finally reveal its F150 (or whatever it'll be called) Enzo follow-up, designer Josiah LaColla has gotten busy with his Wacom tablet and set to work. The results, though quite possibly no closer to the actual F150 as any of the other renderings we've seen thus far, are lovely to behold.
Well, actually, "lovely" probably isn't the perfect descriptor - anything less than a little bit brutal wouldn't be a proper successor to the Enzo, nor would it fit the parameters laid out by the test mules we've seen so far. Accurate within the best of LaColla's ability to guess and imagine is probably a better way of looking at these designs, which show a car that has enough venting to keep the bowls of Hell cool (should Hell ever hit the autostrada at 150+ miles per hour).
We've recapitulated the designer's own words in press release form, below, so as to give you a good idea of his intentions with the design. Read, view and tell us what you think the renderings, in comments.
Vettel sticks with Ferrari for three more years in 'a no-brainer' move
Sun, Aug 27 2017SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS, Belgium (Reuters) - Sebastian Vettel ended speculation about his immediate Formula One future by signing a three-year contract extension with Ferrari on Saturday. The Italian team, the sport's most successful and glamorous, said the new deal covered the 2018, 2019 and 2020 seasons but gave no further details in a statement of just 30 words. There will be inevitable questions about possible release clauses, not to mention speculation about how many tens of millions of dollars the 30-year-old German will be earning over the period. But the news, at the Belgian Grand Prix and a week before his team's home Italian race at Monza, will allow Ferrari to concentrate on fighting for the championship without distraction. "I love this team. I love the people who are working for this brand," Vettel told reporters later. "Ferrari has something unique, something that other teams don't have. People talk about a legend. To me it appears that this legend is still alive because of the people who work for it, day in, day out. "In a way, it was a no-brainer to continue. We haven't yet achieved what we wanted to achieve but things are looking pretty good, and obviously we have a long road ahead of us," he added. The four-times champion, who joined Ferrari from Red Bull in 2015, is 14 points clear of Mercedes rival Lewis Hamilton in the current standings with nine races remaining. The German had been out of contract at the end of this season and there had been speculation about a possible switch to Mercedes -- a move that would have sent a tremor through the paddock. Hamilton, a triple world champion who has one more year left on his Mercedes contract, laughed off that possibility earlier in the week when he told reporters that his rival did not want to be his team mate. Niki Lauda, the Mercedes non-executive chairman, told Sky Sports that there had been talks with Vettel but team principal Toto Wolff said that was not the case. Vettel's Finnish team mate, Kimi Raikkonen, the 2007 world champion, has already agreed a contract extension for 2018, keeping Ferrari's line-up unchanged for next year. Raikkonen, 37, and Vettel get on well, with the Finn playing the role of loyal sidekick to the team's main championship contender. Mercedes are now likely to retain Finland's Valtteri Bottas, who joined in January from Williams as a replacement for now-retired 2016 champion Nico Rosberg on a one-year deal with options.



