2002 Dodge Viper Gts Final Edition #160 on 2040-cars
Orlando, Florida, United States
The Final Edition GTS, which debuted at the 2002 Chicago Auto Show (Feb 02), is the last coupe version of the Viper made. Only 360 were produced. Special features include a red with dual stone white striped paint scheme (the same as the 2000 Daytona and American Le Mans Series winning Viper GTS-R), red-stitched, black leather steering wheel and shift knob, and a sequentially numbered dash plaque (1-360). This BEAUTIFUL Car comes with custom Air Brushed Rocker panels and a beautifully airbrushed snake skin interior. Red Stitching on the Steering wheel, and Shift knob. Gen 3 18 and 19 inch wheels. Twin 3" K&N Fangs (intakes), 3" Borla Dual exhaust which produces sick exhaust notes. Vehicle has 56k miles on her and is a blast to drive. PURE INSANITY.. She is a rocket ship as any Viper owner will tell you. You are more then welcome to Pull the Vin and CarFax her. Car Looks amazing and is Truly Fun .. Asking $65K but will entertain any offer. Throw something at me Need to sell Trying to start a business.. Email Me Any questions you have I will be glad to answer.. These cars typically pull about $10K-$20k more then the normal GTS coupes. only 360 were ever made and of those 360 many have been wrecked or destroyed. Own a piece of AMERICAN MUSCLE CAR HISTORY
|
Dodge Viper for Sale
Srt silver convertible 9100 miles 2nd owner like new always garaged(US $46,900.00)
Gts,(US $39,990.00)
2005 dodge viper convertible 8.3l v10 rwd manual clean carfax low mileage l@@k
1996 dodge viper gts coupe(US $37,000.00)
Shelby viper rt/10 cs..1995..1 of only 19 built.. #3 of 5 1995s.
2005 dodge viper srt10 srt mamba low miles damaged wrecked rebuildable salvage !(US $28,900.00)
Auto Services in Florida
Yogi`s Tire Shop Inc ★★★★★
Window Graphics ★★★★★
West Palm Beach Kia ★★★★★
Wekiva Auto Body ★★★★★
Value Tire Royal Palm Beach ★★★★★
Valu Auto Care Center ★★★★★
Auto blog
Stellantis wants to trim 3,500 hourly U.S. jobs, UAW says
Wed, Apr 26 2023WASHINGTON — Chrysler-parent Stellantis NV wants to cut approximately 3,500 hourly U.S. jobs and is offering voluntary exit packages, according to a United Auto Workers union letter made public Tuesday. The automaker is looking to reduce its hourly workforce offering incentive packages that include $50,000 payments for workers hired before 2007, UAW Local 1264 said in a letter dated Monday posted on its Facebook page. Stellantis spokeswoman Jodi Tinson declined to comment. A person briefed on the matter said the figure might be lower than the figure cited in the UAW letter. In late February, Stellantis indefinitely halted operations at an assembly plant in Illinois, citing rising costs of electric vehicle production. The action impacted about 1,350 workers at the Belvidere, Illinois, plant that built the Jeep Cherokee SUV and resulted in indefinite layoffs. The automaker has warned it may not resume operations as it considers other options. The UAW letter said openings created by workers leaving would be filled by workers on indefinite layoff. Stellantis said in February that about 40,000 U.S. hourly workers were eligible for profit sharing. Last week, UAW President Shawn Fain said Stellantis' decision to idle the Illinois plant was "a flat-out violation" of the union's contract with the UAW and is unacceptable. The UAW will enter talks with the Detroit Three before labor contracts expire in mid-September. Earlier this month, General Motors said about 5,000 salaried workers accepted buyouts to leave the automaker. GM CEO Mary Barra said February job cuts of a few hundred jobs and the 5,000 buyouts "provided approximately $1 billion towards" a $2 billion cost cutting target. Ford Motor Co recently announced significant job cuts in Spain, Germany and other parts of Europe and in August said it would cut a total of 3,000 salaried and contract jobs, mostly in North America and India. Hirings/Firings/Layoffs UAW/Unions Chrysler Dodge Fiat Jeep Maserati RAM Stellantis
2013 Dodge Challenger V6 recalled for fire risk, owners asked not to drive
Sun, 17 Mar 2013Chrysler has issued a recall for the V6 version of the 2013 Dodge Challenger (as pictured above in 2012MY) over the possibility of a wiring harness that could short circuit and lead to a fire. Owners of these V6 Challengers built from November 2012 through January 2013 are being urged to contact dealers immediately and, in the meantime, not to drive their cars or park in or near any buildings.
Chrysler estimates around 2,500 potentially affected Challengers are in owners' hands, while another 1,900 are still sitting on dealer lots. The total number of recalled vehicles is 4,459.
So far, Chrysler says that seven fires have been reported - none resulting in injuries. The company is instructing vehicle owners to contact their dealer to find out if their vehicle is included in the recall, but owners can also find the build date information of their vehicle by checking the label in the driver's door jamb.
Queens man knows how to party, disrupts Mets game with van
Fri, Jun 24 2016A New Yorker and all-around true American hero took his weekend festivities a little too far and landed himself in front of a judge last week. According to NBC New York, Nelson Hidalgo drove his unassuming Sprinter to Citi Field on Saturday, June 18, around 10:45 p.m. While the Mets were getting thrashed by the Braves, Hidalgo pulled up to the intersection of 127th street and 35th avenue. Hiding within the van's cargo area were 80 speakers driven by powerful amps, around $20,000 worth of car audio. Hidalgo opened the Sprinter's rear doors, deployed his amazing speaker system, cracked a cold Coors Light, and unleashed hell. Noise complaints immediately started flooding in to the police, including one from the Mets' bullpen. Soon, Hidalgo amassed a sizable crowd who had come to rock out and marvel at the lunacy of the Sprinter's sound system. The NYPD showed up eventually and, undaunted by noise and the crowd, clapped the irons on poor Nelson. The Sprinter was impounded and Hildago was charged with second-degree criminal nuisance, general noise prohibition, disorderly conduct, and obstructing the driver's view. "I know it's illegal, but it's the weekend," he explained to the cops as they hauled him away. Once they had him in custody, the NYPD realized that Hidalgo was the person they had been looking for in connection with absurdly loud music coming from various city junkyards in the dead of night. Hidalgo, who has no prior record, spent the night in the slammer but was released the next morning with no bail on the promise that he return for his court date on August 1. Related Video: