Clean on 2040-cars
Des Moines, Iowa, United States

Dodge Ram 1500 for Sale
2005 dodge ram 1500 daytona quad cab slt 4doors(US $11,500.00)
2016 dodge ram 1500 4wd slt trim big horn-edition half ton pickup(US $12,400.00)
2016 dodge ram 1500 4wd slt(big horn)-edition half ton pickup4 door(US $11,100.00)
2016 dodge ram 1500 4wd slt big horn-edition half ton crew pickup(US $11,500.00)
2016 dodge ram 1500 longhorn(US $11,800.00)
2014 dodge ram 1500 sport crew cab 4x4 hemi sunroof nav(US $13,000.00)
Auto Services in Iowa
Trail`s End Auto and Truck Salvage ★★★★★
Shaffer`s Auto Body Co. Inc ★★★★★
Schuling Hitch Company ★★★★★
Quality Car Care ★★★★★
Phillip`s Auto Clinic ★★★★★
Orlando`s Automotive ★★★★★
Auto blog
Find these Star Wars-themed Dodge muscle cars near you
Sun, Dec 13 2015Getting excited for the upcoming release of The Force Awakens? Well you're not alone. Aside from the legions of fans squeezing into their costumes to line up for the theatrical premier on December 18, Dodge has been roaming the streets of Los Angeles with three Star Wars-themed muscle cars. And you can track where they're going on Twitter. The trio includes a Charger and Challenger, both in SRT spec, with Hellcat engines, and wrapped to look like Stormtroopers from the First Order Legion like the Fiat 500e we saw at the LA show last month. They're joined by a Viper ACR done up in a black livery inspired by Kylo Ren – one of the villains in the upcoming sequel. The special squadron has been patrolling the streets of LA since Friday and will be through Monday. If you spot them, you can post their location to Twitter with the hashtags #Dodge and #TheForceAwakens – and if you haven't, you can see where others have in real time. As we go to press, they've already been spotted in Beverly Hills, at The Grove, and on Hollywood Boulevard. Of course, this isn't the first time we've seen cars used to promote Star Wars, or vice versa. Volkswagen famously channeled Darth Vader, Toyota used everyone's favorite droids to advertise the Prius PHEV, and Nissan used Stormtroopers to promote the Juke. Red Bull even had its whole team dressed up in costume at the 2005 Monaco Grand Prix. We doubt this will be the last time we'll see the Force propel itself on four wheels in our galaxy, either. Related Video: Specially Wrapped Dodge and Viper Vehicles Patrol L.A. Streets This Weekend in Celebration of Upcoming "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" - Fans can get their pictures taken with First Order Stormtrooper-themed white Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat and Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat, plus Kylo Ren-inspired black Dodge Viper ACR - Vehicles patrol Los Angeles-area streets Friday, Dec. 11 – Monday, Dec. 14 - Track vehicle locations in real time on Twitter using hashtags #Dodge and #TheForceAwakens - Dodge social media activation part of FCA US partnership with Disney and Lucasfilm to co-promote "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" opening in theaters December 18 December 11, 2015 , Los Angeles - The weekend before "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" opens in theaters worldwide, Dodge is taking to the streets of greater Los Angeles with a team of specially wrapped Dodge vehicles to give fans the opportunity to take photos and videos with them.
Chrysler recalling 49K Chargers for headlight components
Fri, 14 Mar 2014Chrysler has issued a recall for about 49,375 2011 and 2012 Dodge Chargers with halogen headlamps due to a problem with the lights. The automaker says that there could be an issue with the jumper harness and other related components.
The automaker says that 43,450 cars are affected in the US, 2,850 in Canada, 375 in Mexico and 2,700 outside of North America. The vehicles will have their headlight assemblies, including the jumper harnesses and bulbs, inspected and potentially replaced. Dodge says that its engineers investigated reports of that were similar to what was found when it recalled about 10,000 police Chargers in 2012 for overheating light components. There have been no injuries or accidents related to fault, according to Chrysler.
The automaker will be in contact with affected owners, and schedule the service. Naturally, any repairs will be free of charge. Scroll down for the company's full announcement.
Dodge not being dropped by Chrysler, CEO reaffirms
Mon, 16 Sep 2013Dodge isn't going anywhere. Despite some rumor and speculation over the future of the crosshair grille and the cars that wear it, Dodge brand boss, Tim Kuniskis, sat down with TheDetroitBureau.com, explaining that the marque isn't going anywhere. His sentiments echo those of SRT boss Ralph Gilles, who told a group of enthusiasts in July that "Dodge is here to stay!"
Dodge's death won't be "a part of a master plan to consolidate brands," Kuniskis told TheDetroitBureau.com. Instead, the brand, which is ultimately under the command of Fiat/Chrysler CEO, Sergio Marchionne, will likely ditch some of its badge-engineered models, like the Dodge Grand Caravan. A more focused Dodge, which was something Gilles has already hinted at, will likely see it exploring areas of the market that haven't been exploited by other Chrysler brands.
Kuniskis, not surprisingly, wasn't willing to delve into any detailed product plans, telling TDB that the size of the brand's lineup "remains to be seen." Regardless of how big the brand actually ends up being (it is presently Chrysler's volume brand - and not by a little), hopefully the statements from Kuniskiss can put the rumors of a Dodge closure to bed.