1998 Dodge Grand Caravan Base Mini Passenger Van 4-door 3.3l on 2040-cars
Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
This is a local vehicle from here in Fayetteville, NC. Runs and drives good. Title in hand AND COLD A/C!! Call Kevin @ 910-486-9646 or 910-303-8365
|
Dodge Grand Caravan for Sale
Dodge caravan sport with braun entervan wheelchair conversion - turn key ready
2006 dodge grand caravan side entry wheelchair accessible handicap van
2014 dodge grand caravan sxt mini passenger van 4-door 3.6l(US $30,000.00)
2004 dodge grand caravan se mini passenger van 4-door 3.3l
Blue se 7pass 122k miles rear air cuise pw pl ex fed govt well maintained nice(US $10,995.00)
10 3rd row seating cd player mp3 compatible keyless entry
Auto Services in North Carolina
Ward`s Automotive Ctr ★★★★★
Usa Auto Body ★★★★★
Unique Auto Sales ★★★★★
True2Form Collision Repair Centers ★★★★★
Triple A Automotive Towing & Recovery Services Inc. ★★★★★
Triangle Automotive Repair, Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ron Burgundy returns for four more Dodge Durango ads
Mon, 04 Nov 2013Dodge has released several more of its Anchorman 2-themed commercials, starring Will Ferrell as inept newsreader Ron Burgundy. The four spots, one of which is a sequel to a previous commercial, follow roughly the same pattern as previous ads, with Ferrell's Burgundy misunderstanding or generally making a fool of himself. For some of the ads, though, Burgundy is selling more than just Durangos - the red-suited host of San Diego's most watched news broadcast shilling the entire Dodge lineup.
We've included all four ads down below, and you can also hope over to our original posts to see some of the older commercials. Oh, and if you're getting tired of these - we aren't, aside from the Do-dge spot - just remember that Ferrell reportedly filmed around 70 ads for Dodge.
Fiat Chrysler profit up as it closes in on retiring its debt
Thu, Apr 26 2018MILAN — Fiat Chrysler Automobiles reduced its debt by more than expected in the first quarter, putting the carmaker well on course to become cash positive later this year. Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne expects to cancel all debt during 2018 — possibly by the end of June — and generate around 4 billion euros ($5 billion) in net cash by the end of the year. Marchionne has said that forecast does not include any one-off measures, nor the impact of the planned spinoff of parts maker Magneti Marelli, which he hopes to execute by early 2019. The world's seventh-largest carmaker said on Thursday net debt had fallen to 1.3 billion euros ($1.6 billion) by the end of March, well below a consensus forecast of 2.6 billion euros in a Thomson Reuters poll of analysts. FCA said capital spending fell 900 million euros in the quarter due to "program timing," which analysts said implied higher investments for the rest of the year. The Italian-American group said first-quarter operating profit rose 5 percent to 1.61 billion euros, below a consensus forecast of 1.74 billion, as a weaker performance from its North American profit center weighed. Shipments there were higher due to the new Jeep Wrangler and Compass models. But currency moves hit revenues and earnings, and costs related to new product launches added to the pressure. FCA's shift to sell more trucks and SUVs boosted margins yet again in North America to 7.4 percent from 7.3 percent in the same quarter a year ago, although they were down from the 8 percent recorded in the preceding three months. Marchionne, preparing to hand over to an internal successor next year, is close to his goal of ending a margin gap with larger U.S. rivals General Motors and Ford. The 65-year-old has said becoming debt free and being able to compete on a par with U.S. peers would mean FCA no longer needed a partner to survive and could well succeed on its own. The CEO has previously said tying up with another carmaker would help to meet the huge costs in an industry investing in electric vehicles and automated driving. FCA shares fell immediately after the results, but recovered to trade up 3 percent at 19.71 euros by 1150 GMT, outperforming a 0.4 percent rise in Europe's blue-chip stock index. ($1 = 0.8214 euros) Reporting by Agnieszka FlakRelated Video: This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings.
Dodge Charger to slim down and run turbo four in next generation
Tue, May 31 2016The current Dodge Charger is getting long in the tooth. It was originally introduced in 2005 as a 2006 model. In car terms, that's an eternity, though it's been refreshed twice. Still, FCA US will keep the LX-generation car going, reportedly facelifting it one last time for 2019. After that, there are some bigger changes in store . Automotive News is reporting that the follower to the current LX Charger will lose almost 500 pounds and will once again offer a turbo four-cylinder. You might remember the front-wheel-drive four-banger Charger of the early '80s. The recharged sedan will be twin-turbo and it's going to use the 300-horsepower four-cylinder engine currently under development for the 2018 Jeep Wrangler, AN says. The target weight for the future car is around 3,500 lbs, while the current car has a curb weight of nearly 4,000 lbs. Look for it to arrive in the early 2020s. The new platform will have a touch of Italian flair instead of the Daimler-Benz flavor embedded deep inside the LX cars. It will be built on an extended version of the 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia's "Giorgio" platform, according to AN. Dealers were already shown a styling-buck almost a year ago. Related News: Featured Gallery 2015 Dodge Charger R/T View 42 Photos News Source: Automotive NewsImage Credit: AOL Alfa Romeo Dodge Future Vehicles Sedan FCA