04 Dodge Grand Caravan Handicap Wheelchair Conversion Van By Vmi 83 K No Reserve on 2040-cars
San Bernardino, California, United States
Body Type:Minivan, Van
Engine:3.3L
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Private Seller
Model: Grand Caravan
Trim: MINI VAN
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Drive Type: FWD
Options: CD Player
Mileage: 83,767
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Sub Model: LX
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Exterior Color: White
Interior Color: Gray
Number of Cylinders: 6
Disability Equipped: Yes
2004 DODGE GRAND CARAVAN HANDICAP WHEELCHAIR VAN,CLEAN TITLE HANDICAP CONVERSION 3.3 L Engine, 83 K ACTUAL, V 6, Fully Loaded, REMOTE CONTROL BY VMI Full Power Handicap Wheelchair Conversion Van, over 11 inches of lowered floor, power OUT-floor power slide out ramp, Kneeling system triggers on when ramp slides out reducing the slope of the van to provide a easier wheelchair entry. The interior is very clean with and the exterior has a few minor scratches. Dual rear AC with rear AC controls, Power driver chair, tilt wheel, Window tint. This Van looks and runs good with no negative signs. Once again please feel free to call for any questions or e-mail me, my phone # is 909 528 2545 thank you for looking!!
Dodge Grand Caravan for Sale
We finance 06 gr caravan stow'n go dual sliding doors cd stereo warranty 3.3l v6(US $6,800.00)
2002 dodge caravan sport mini passenger van 4-door 3.3l
All wheel drive, one owner, michelin hydroedge tires, trailer tow prep group(US $5,500.00)
Previous taxi caravan crew stow-n-go cloth alloys well maintained we finance
2007 dodge grand caravan sxt
2012 dodge grand caravan sxt
Auto Services in California
Yuki Import Service ★★★★★
Your Car Specialists ★★★★★
Xpress Auto Service ★★★★★
Xpress Auto Leasing & Sales ★★★★★
Wynns Motors ★★★★★
Wright & Knight Service Center ★★★★★
Auto blog
Stellantis expects strike to cost it $795 million in third-quarter profits
Tue, Oct 31 2023MILAN — Automaker Stellantis said Tuesday that the autoworkers strike in North America is expected to cost the company around 750 million euros ($795 million) in profits — less than its North American competitors. The Europe-based maker of Jeep, Fiat and Peugeot reported a 7% boost in net revenues to 45.1 billion euros, with production halts caused by the strikes costing the company 3 billion euros in sales through October. The net revenue boost was due to higher volumes in all markets except Asia. Chief Financial Officer Natalie Knight told journalists that StellantisÂ’ strike impact was lower than the other Big Three automakers due to its global profile as well as some high-profile cost-cutting measures, calculating the hit at around 750 million euros ($795 million.) GM, the last carmaker to reach a deal to end the strike, reported an $800 million strike hit. Ford has put its impact at $1.3 billion. “We continue to be in a very strong position globally and in the U.S. This is an important market for us, and weÂ’re highly profitable and we are very committed to our future," Knight said. “But mitigation is core to how we act, and how we proceed.” Stellantis has canceled appearances at the CES technology show in Las Vegas next year as well as the LA Auto Show, due to the strike impact. Stellantis on Saturday reached a tentative agreement with the United Auto Workers Union to end a six-week strike by more than 14,000 workers at its assembly plants in Michigan and Ohio, and at parts warehouses across the nation. Stellantis does not report full earnings for the third quarter, instead providing shipments and revenues. It said that global sales of electric vehicles rose by 37% over a year earlier, powered by the Jeep Avenger and commercial vehicle sales. North America continued to be the revenue leader, contributing 21.5 billion euros, an increase of 2% over last year, and representing nearly half of global revenues. Europe, the next biggest performing region, saw revenues grow 5% to 14 billion euros, as sales rose 11%. Related video: Earnings/Financials UAW/Unions Alfa Romeo Chrysler Dodge Fiat Jeep Maserati RAM
The Dodge Demon gets a Drag Mode and a lesson in Newtonian physics
Thu, Feb 23 2017It's Thursday morning, which means we have more news on the upcoming Dodge Demon, the pumped-up Challenger Hellcat variant that's looking to cause mayhem at a drag strip near you. This week's video, "Third Law," shows the Demon's revised suspension in action and displays another one of SRT's cryptic messages. Dodge claims that the 6.2-liter supercharged Hemi V8 in the Hellcat twins is compromised because it's fitted to a car that needs to be comfortable on the street in addition to a performer on the drag strip. Not so with the Demon, as Dodge says the car is "designed to be highly competent in all drive modes and configurations," including the all-new Drag Mode. Dodge says details about the new mode will trickle out over the next few weeks, but all the info this week focused on suspension. The "Third Law" in this week's title refers to Isaac Newton and motion: "When one body exerts a force on a second body, the second body simultaneously exerts a force equal in magnitude and opposite in direction on the first body." We're not sure what Newton would have thought seeing the sidewall wrinkling Nitto NT05R drag radials in action, but he'd probably have a reaction of some sort himself. An ideal suspension setup for the drag strip makes for a poor setup on the road. As Dodge puts it, the "old school" way to set up a drag car was to "get the quickest reacting springs upfront, the softest rebound front shocks that wouldn't restrict the springs' reaction, remove any restrictions (sway bar) and increase the compression of the rear shocks." This would give a car great front to rear weight transfer but made for very poor lateral direction control, meaning minor corrections were difficult. The Demon's Drag Mode will use electronics to give the car the best combination of launch and lateral stability. Dodge listed some of the parts to help aid in this goal. They also gave us a few equations that we can't make sense of. Let us know if you have any clues. Hardware: 35 percent lower rate front springs/28 percent lower rate rear springs 75 percent lower rate hollow front sway bar/44 percent lower rate rear sway bar Drag-tuned Bilstein Adaptive Damping Shocks Software: Rear = F/F and Front = F/S F/F – F/S maintained @ wide open throttle (WOT) F/F – F/F < WOT Traction control disabled/ESC maintained Result: 13.5=575@500 Related Video: This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings.
FCA's large, LX-based RWD cars will stick around until 2020
Mon, Nov 7 2016Fiat Chrysler Automobiles plans to stick with the Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger, and Chrysler 300 until at least 2020, reports Automotive News. The information comes from two unnamed sources and was loosely confirmed by details in the automaker's new labor contract with Unifor, Canada's auto union. The plan, according to two anonymous sources, is to lightly refresh the Challenger, Charger, and 300 until the vehicles make the switch to FCA's new Giorgio platform. The refresh, as Automotive News points out, will happen in 2018. The Giorgio platform currently underpins the Alfa Romeo Giulia and is expected to find its way to two of the three large American vehicles for the 2021 model year. At that time, FCA will discontinue either the Charger or the 300, claim AN's unnamed sources. If one of the vehicles were to go, it would most likely be the 300. The 300's LX platform would be approximately 15 years old in 2020 and the vehicle doesn't draw in as many sales as the Challenger or the Charger. The Charger made the switch from the LX platform in 2010 with the current model utilizing the mildly updated LD platform, while the Challenger recently moved from the LC platform to the LA platform last year. All of those rear-wheel-drive platforms are closely related. Automotive News points out that FCA CEO Sergio Marchionne stated that the new platform could be utilized across various applications in a conference call with analysts last month. The plan, according to the report, is to stretch and widen the Giorgio platform for the next-gen Challenger and Charger. The new platform is also rigid enough to allow the automaker to add a convertible to its lineup, which could lend further credence to rumors of an upcoming Barracuda. Hopefully, the move to the new Giorgio platform doesn't delay the all-wheel-drive Challenger GT AWD or the wide-body, Hellcat-powered Challenger ADR. We'll just have to wait and see. Related Video: News Source: Automotive News - sub. req. Chrysler Dodge Coupe Performance Sedan FCA fiat chrysler automobiles