2015 Dodge Durango Ssv on 2040-cars
National City, California, United States
Transmission:Automatic
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Dealer
Vehicle Title:Clean
Engine:3.6L Flexible V6
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 1C4RDHFG8FC146751
Mileage: 111119
Interior Color: Black
Trim: SSV
Number of Seats: 5
Number of Previous Owners: 1
Number of Cylinders: 6
Make: Dodge
Drive Type: RWD
Drive Side: Left-Hand Drive
Engine Size: 3.6
Model: Durango
Exterior Color: White
Car Type: Passenger Vehicles
Number of Doors: 5
Dodge Durango for Sale
2007 dodge durango limited(US $4,500.00)
2023 dodge durango srt(US $69,988.00)
2021 dodge durango r/t blacktop ( loaded, 6 month powertrain warr(US $11,666.00)
2023 dodge durango srt hellcat awd supercharged(US $25,000.00)
2021 dodge durango pursuit(US $30,000.00)
2023 dodge durango gt awd(US $36,534.00)
Auto Services in California
Zoe Design Inc ★★★★★
Zee`s Smog Test Only Station ★★★★★
World Class Collision Ctr ★★★★★
WOOPY`S Auto Parts ★★★★★
William Michael Automotive ★★★★★
Will Tiesiera Ford Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
FCA issues recall for 300k Dodge Chargers over airbag sensor
Sun, Aug 2 2015Fiat Chrysler Automobiles has issued another recall, this time for the Dodge Charger. The issue stems from an overly sensitive control module that could deploy the side-curtain airbag and seatbelt pretensioner if the door is kicked or slammed too hard. The recall affects certain Charger sedans from the 2011-2014 model years, specifically those manufactured between May 6, 2010, and June 5, 2014. All told, that amounts to an estimated 322,078 units, including 284,153 in the United States, another 13,169 in Canada, 2,484 in Mexico, and 22,272 overseas. Owners of those vehicles will be asked to bring their vehicles in to their local dealers to have the Occupant Restraint Control module recalibrated, and are being advised in the meantime to "exercise caution when closing doors." If this issue sounds familiar, that's because the automaker issued a similar recall for Ram trucks just last week, affecting over 667,000 four-door pickups in the United States alone. Following a further investigation into its passenger cars, FCA found a similar problem with the Charger, whose door design mandated specific calibration of the module in question for that model. The company says it is aware of three minor injuries potentially related to the issue, but no accidents. This campaign is just the latest in a string of recall-related issues to have emerged from Auburn Hills recently. The Ram truck recall was issued in tandem with another airbag-related recall for a further million pickups. Prior to that it called in another 1.4 million vehicles to update their infotainment system software due to a security issue. Another 350,000 Dodge Journeys were called in before that to have their engine covers secured. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is expected to issue the company a massive hundred-million-dollar fine for failing to follow proper procedures related to safety and recall issues. Meanwhile, another NHTSA investigation that could have affected 4.7 million units was closed with no further action deemed necessary. And an appeal court judge in Georgia reduced the damages the company will be ordered to pay the family of a child who died in a fire in a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Statement: Occupant Restraint Control Module August 1, 2015 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - FCA US LLC is conducting a voluntary safety recall to recalibrate control modules on approximately 284,153 U.S.-market sedans to prevent inadvertent side-curtain air-bag and seatbelt pre-tensioner deployment.
NHTSA investigating 110,000 Ram 2500s and 3500s, one death alleged
Fri, 23 May 2014The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has launched an investigation focusing on 110,000 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 pickups from model years 2004 to 2006. One death has already been reported, according to NHTSA, due to a potential fault with the clutch interlocks on manual-transmission versions of the heavy duty pickup.
According to the report, these trucks can be started without depressing the clutch. There have been three reports so far, and as we mentioned above, one very sad incident seems to have resulted in the death of a child.
"One complaint involved an incident that occurred when a child was able to enter the vehicle and start the ignition without depressing the clutch. The vehicle then moved forward striking another child resulting in a fatality," NHTSA said in the investigation bulletin, which you can view below.
Dodge not being dropped by Chrysler, CEO reaffirms
Mon, 16 Sep 2013Dodge isn't going anywhere. Despite some rumor and speculation over the future of the crosshair grille and the cars that wear it, Dodge brand boss, Tim Kuniskis, sat down with TheDetroitBureau.com, explaining that the marque isn't going anywhere. His sentiments echo those of SRT boss Ralph Gilles, who told a group of enthusiasts in July that "Dodge is here to stay!"
Dodge's death won't be "a part of a master plan to consolidate brands," Kuniskis told TheDetroitBureau.com. Instead, the brand, which is ultimately under the command of Fiat/Chrysler CEO, Sergio Marchionne, will likely ditch some of its badge-engineered models, like the Dodge Grand Caravan. A more focused Dodge, which was something Gilles has already hinted at, will likely see it exploring areas of the market that haven't been exploited by other Chrysler brands.
Kuniskis, not surprisingly, wasn't willing to delve into any detailed product plans, telling TDB that the size of the brand's lineup "remains to be seen." Regardless of how big the brand actually ends up being (it is presently Chrysler's volume brand - and not by a little), hopefully the statements from Kuniskiss can put the rumors of a Dodge closure to bed.