1966 Dodge Coronet 500 Hardtop on 2040-cars
Vashon, Washington, United States
Nice example of a well kept always garaged 1966 Dodge Coronet 500 Hardtop. The interior is original and is in pretty decent condition,but the carpet will need to be addressed in the future, All the doors and windows function as they should,and all the glass is in good condition. The brightwork is in good condition. The engine is a built 440 with an Edelbrock TORQUER intake manifold. Headers and new 2 1/2 inch exhaust with Turbo 40 series mufflers,also new. Recently rebuilt transmission with a B&M shift kit installed.Car sits on 15 inch wheels, with front disc brakes and air shocks. The body is razor straight,with excellent paint. Car runs strong, handles and brakes very well. Car has a nasty lope at idle, and the exhaust tone is exceptional. $2,000.00 non-refundable deposit through Paypal ONLY. Remaining balance due within 7 days via bank transfer ONLY. No exceptions, as I have been through this more times than I wish to discuss. Buyer is responsible for transportation of vehicle. Please no tire kickers,interested buyers only. This isn't my first time!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
Dodge Coronet for Sale
1965 dodge coronet 440 fresh built 383 v8 factory 4 speed lowered reserve(US $17,500.00)
1968 dodge coronet r/t #'s matching 440, original window sticker, all documents!
1966 dodge coronet hemi 426 auto like new!!!
1970 dodge coronet 2door hard top affordable project car no reserve
1965 dodge coronet 440(US $24,700.00)
1968 dodge coronet super bee
Auto Services in Washington
Xtreme Car Audio & Tint ★★★★★
West Seattle Brake Service ★★★★★
United Battery Systems Inc ★★★★★
Skys Auto Repair & Detailing ★★★★★
Setina Manufacturing Co. ★★★★★
Salvage Yard Guru ★★★★★
Auto blog
Macron and Le Pen decry 'shocking' Stellantis CEO pay
Mon, Apr 18 2022PARIS — French President Emmanuel Macron and his far-right challenger in the French presidential vote, Marine Le Pen, on Friday both decried as “shocking” the multimillion euro payout to the CEO of carmaker Stellantis. Stellantis CEO Carlos TavaresÂ’ remuneration package of 19.15 million euros just a year after the company was formed became an issue as Macron and Le Pen campaigned ahead of the April 24 runoff vote. Polls show purchasing power and inflation are a top voter concern. Stellantis was formed last year through the merger of PSA Peugeot and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. Centrist President Emmanuel Macron, perceived by many voters as being too pro-business, called the pay package “astronomical” and pushed for a Europe-wide effort to set ceilings on “abusive” executive pay. “ItÂ’s shocking, itÂ’s excessive,” he said Friday on broadcaster France-Info. “People canÂ’t have problems with purchasing power, difficulties, the anguish theyÂ’re living with, and see these sums. Otherwise, society will explode.” Far-right leader Marine Le Pen, who enjoys support from many working-class voters, called for bringing in more workers as shareholders. “Of course itÂ’s shocking, and itÂ’s even more shocking when it is the CEOs who have pushed their society into difficulty,” she said Friday on BFM television. “One of the ways to diminish this pay, which is often out of proportion with economic life, is perhaps to allow workers in as shareholders.” Stellantis continued to back the package despite a 52.1% to 47.9% vote rejecting it at an annual shareholders' meeting chaired from the Netherlands, where the company is legally based, on Wednesday. The company, citing Dutch civil code, noted that the vote is advisory and not binding. The company later said in a statement that it took note of the vote, and will explain in an upcoming 2022 remuneration report “how this vote has been taken into account.” In the 2021 report, the company identified peer group companies that it used as a salary benchmark, including U.S. companies like Boeing, Exxon Mobile, General Electric as well as carmakers Ford and General Motors. Stellantis, whose brands include Peugeot, Fiat, Jeep, Opel and Maserati, reported net profits last year had tripled to 13.4 billion euros ($15.2 billion). The French government is the third-largest shareholder in Stellantis, with a 6.15% stake through the Bpifrance Participations S.A. French public investment bank.
Dodge offering novel 1-year lease on '14 Challenger and Charger models
Mon, 14 Apr 2014Dodge is just days away from unveiling refreshed versions of the Charger and Challenger at the 2014 New York Auto Show, models promising updated styling and new powertrain options. Depending on how you look at it, the company is either so confident in its forthcoming 2015 models that it's offering an interesting Double-Up lease deal on the current vehicles, or it's so eager to clear out existing stock that it's resorting to novel lease deals. In any case, what they present is an interesting scenario, one which allows buyers to get the existing model right now, and then trade up to the facelifted 2015 models in one year.
Starting April 17, when the refreshed cars debut through the end of August, buyers can lease a 2014 Charger or Challenger for one year and exchange it for a three-year lease on a 2015 model next year, with no additional money down and the same monthly payment. Customers can even switch vehicles when the new lease starts. If drivers want to buy the '15, they get $1,000 off the purchase price. To be eligible, both leases must use the same dealership and be financed through Chrysler Capital. The Double-Up deal excludes the SRT versions of both cars and Charger SE models.
To offset the flood of one-year-old models coming back to dealerships, Dodge has struck a deal with rental car agency Enterprise, which has agreed to buy them all. "One-year leases are highly unusual in the industry," said company spokesperson Ralph Kisiel, and the fleet sale deal is what makes it possible.
Over 1,000 Ram pickups lap Nurburgring in world record parade
Tue, Nov 8 2016How many Ram trucks would you think you'd see in one place anywhere outside the US? If you by any chance happened to be at the Nurburgring Nordschleife track in Germany the past weekend, you would have seen a great deal of them, as Ram enthusiasts grouped together to set a Guinness World Record. The record called for as many pick-up trucks as possible to form a parade, with the previous, Mexican-set record having consisted of 638 trucks; the earlier Ram-specific record featured 451 trucks. On November 5th, as many as 1,152 Ram trucks gathered at the 'Ring, and of course a lap of the Nordschleife track was the place for the actual parade. This video, which is more than a half-hour, shows the multitude of Rams slowly lapping the track, with flags waving in the cold November air. Honking horns was strictly prohibited, and the Rams did not off-road through the Adenauer Forst S-bend's grass. This is also one of the rare Nurburgring videos where no-one crashes into the railings at great speed. The parade was arranged by a vehicle trading company called AutoGlobalTrade, which originally aimed for 1,317 trucks to arrive at the Nurburgring, but the official number is still something to be proud of. The majority of the trucks were German, with some Rams having arrived from neighboring countries. Related Video: News Source: RamWorldRecord via PistonHeadsImage Credit: EMS Nordschleife TV Weird Car News Dodge RAM Truck Videos