We Finance!!! 2010 Dodge Challenger R/t 5.7l Hemi Auto Nav Keyless 14k Miles!!! on 2040-cars
Webster, Texas, United States
For Sale By:Dealer
Engine:5.7L 345Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
Body Type:Coupe
Transmission:Automatic
Fuel Type:GAS
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Make: Dodge
Model: Challenger
Trim: R/T Coupe 2-Door
Disability Equipped: No
Doors: 2
Drive Type: RWD
Drive Train: Rear Wheel Drive
Mileage: 14,307
Inspection: Vehicle has been inspected
Sub Model: RT 1 OWNER
Number of Doors: 2
Exterior Color: Red
Interior Color: Black
Number of Cylinders: 8
Cab Type (For Trucks Only): Other
Dodge Challenger for Sale
1970 dodge challenger(US $16,000.00)
2010 challenger r/t chrome wheels navigation 5.7l engine leather seats(US $26,491.00)
2010 dodge challenger srt8 supercharged mr. norm's kenne-bell only 9k miles!(US $39,800.00)
Classic hot rod street rod mopar matching numbers muscle car
1973 dodge challenger rt project car
2010 dodge challenger r/t coupe 2-door 5.7l
Auto Services in Texas
Yos Auto Repair ★★★★★
Yarubb Enterprise ★★★★★
WEW Auto Repair Inc ★★★★★
Welsh Collision Center ★★★★★
Ward`s Mobile Auto Repair ★★★★★
Walnut Automotive ★★★★★
Auto blog
Marchionne may stay with FCA until 2020
Mon, Aug 31 2015We might get to see Sergio Marchionne and his vast array of sweaters in the auto industry for even longer than expected. The FCA CEO suggested last year that he would retire from the automaker when its current five-year plan was complete in 2018. Now, he has tentatively extended that point out to at least 2020. "I can do this for another five years if you push me, right? Beyond that, I ain't gonna do it, and I don't want to," he said to Automotive News. That would give Marchionne a 16-year career at the top from joining Fiat in 2004 to possibly leaving FCA in 2020. Although, take the CEO's statement with a grain of salt because he has made multiple statements about the timing for his retirement. In 2012, Marchionne said he would only remain in charge until 2015, which is, well, now. Those five years might also go quite quickly because Marchionne is a busy guy with the Ferrari IPO, the attempted merger with General Motors, implementing FCA's five-year plan, and many other projects. He's already considering the next CEO, though. "My purpose in life is to find the Kuniskises of the world, the Manleys, the Biglands, the Palmers," Marchionne said to Automotive News, referencing the heads at Dodge, Jeep, FCA North America, and the company's chief financial officer, respectively. "I told them, 'One of you is going to do what I do one day. I don't know who that is, but one of you is going to do it.'" News Source: Automotive News - sub. req.Image Credit: Paul Sancya / AP Photo Chrysler Dodge Fiat Jeep Sergio Marchionne FCA fca us Mike Manley reid bigland tim kuniskis
Defiance Dodge Charger, saving Earth from aliens isn't clean work [w/video]
Fri, 08 Feb 2013You'll be forgiven for not having heard about the TV show Defiance - it actually hasn't aired its first episode yet. The new science fiction show about an alien war against Earth in the near future seems like a perfect fit for the SyFy channel, and, apparently one that Dodge saw as a slick marketing opportunity for its Charger sedan.
Here in Chicago, Dodge has given a large corner of its show stand to the Defiance Charger, a car that won't be skipped by any Mad Max fans in attendance at this year's show. The Charger boasts one hell of a gnarly patina under a confusingly welded cage of tube steel, as well as window bars, a grille guard in front, and big, knobby truck tires. There aren't any obvious guns or turrets on the outside of the vehicle, so we can only hope that the characters driving it go well-armed.
Look for the Charger to make its star turn in Defiance when the series premieres on SyFy on April 15 at 9:00 PM EST. Also, there's said to be a Defiance video game in the works, too, so you may get a chance to steer the burly Dodge for yourself. Find a trailer for the show, below, as well.
Thieves still love older Hondas and pickups most, says NICB [w/video]
Wed, 20 Aug 2014No one wants to have their car stolen, but a new study by the National Insurance Crime Bureau has some bad news for older Honda owners and pickup drivers. Fortunately, it has better news for drivers overall. The group is reporting that according to preliminary data from the Federal Bureau of Investigation, thefts were down 3.2 percent in 2013 (versus 2012) to fewer than 700,000 cars. That's the lowest figure since 1967. That's also less than half of the peak of over 1.66 million thefts in 1991. "The drop in thefts is good news for all of us," says NICB President and CEO Joe Wehrle. "But it still amounts to a vehicle being stolen every 45 seconds and losses of over $4 billion a year."
Honda drivers might not find it such good news with older Accord and Civic models topping this year's theft study. Toyota and Dodge can't really celebrate, either, with two models each on the list, as well. Overall, this year's list was split evenly between foreign and domestic models, which were mostly pickups.
The 10 most likely vehicles to be stolen in 2013 were: