1970 Citroen Mehari on 2040-cars
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Private Seller
Engine:602cc 28hp boxer 2
Body Type:SUV
Vehicle Title:Clean
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): CA2808
Mileage: 73000
Make: Citroen
Interior Color: Black
Previously Registered Overseas: No
Number of Seats: 4
Number of Previous Owners: 2
Drive Side: Left-Hand Drive
Horse Power: Less Than 44 kW (58.96 hp)
Independent Vehicle Inspection: No
Engine Size: 0.6 L
Exterior Color: Green
Car Type: Classic Cars
Number of Doors: 2
Features: Power Locks
Number of Cylinders: 2
Drive Type: 2WD
Service History Available: Partial
Safety Features: Chains so you dont fall out, Folding windshield, Seat belts
Date of 1st Registration: 19700101
Model: Mehari
Country/Region of Manufacture: France
Citroen Mehari for Sale
1977 citroen mehari(US $29,977.00)
1977 citroen mehari mehari soft top! see video(US $20,000.00)
Auto blog
Kubica crashes out of first full WRC event [w/video]
Sun, 17 Nov 2013Robert Kubica seems to have more bad luck than most top-tier race car drivers, but maybe that's because his high-profile crashes since 2011 have garnered more media attention than his achievements. When we left off with him last month, he was within spitting distance of winning WRC2, and he indeed won the championship in late October. Now here's the bad news: he crashed out of his first full WRC event on Friday, ESPN F1 reports. Fortunately, Neither Kubica nor his co-driver were injured.
Kubica recently graduated to WRC with the Abu Dahbi Citroën Total team and was participating in the Wales Rally GB this week. He finished Thursday, the first day of the rally, in seventh place and reportedly was heard saying "I have a lot of things to learn" as he stepped out of the car that night. The next day, on the fourth special stage, he rolled his Citroën off the road into the trees.
The former Formula One driver was involved in a high-speed rally crash in February 2011 and suffered major injuries, including a nearly severed right arm. The damage left Kubica with limited movement in the arm, which many people say could be the nail in the coffin for his return to F1. Fueling that thought, Scuderia Ferrari boss Stefano Domenicali recently said in an interview that he doesn't think Kubica would race with Ferrari due to physical problems with his arm.
Toyota's Euro Aygo spied in prototype form
Thu, 22 Aug 2013The five-door version of the next-generation Toyota Aygo, a Euro offering cloned by the Peugeot 107 and Citroën C1, has been caught out on the town wearing all black. Facelifted early last year, predictions are that the next version of the city car will be slightly lower and wider than the current car, with improved ergonomics and materials. Based on what little can be seen for now, a new intake and headlight treatment should be on the menu in front, with taillights placed higher on its backside.
A three-door version is expected, but a gasoline-hybrid model is also rumored, along with power and fuel economy improvements to the three-cylinder engine that presently puts out 67 horsepower and 69 pound-feet of torque.
We should see it next year, along with the new Citroën C1 and Peugeot 108.
It's official: GM selling Opel-Vauxhall to Peugeot-Citroen group for $2.3B
Mon, Mar 6 2017It's a Brexit for General Motors. GM is selling off its Opel and Vauxhall unit, it confirmed today, ending 90 years of automobile production in Europe, and nearly two decades of losses from that division. The deal was announced on the eve of the Geneva Motor Show. The focus for GM now becomes North America and China. "This was a difficult decision for General Motors," CEO Mary Barra said. "But we are unified in our belief that it is the right one." "For GM, this represents another major step in the ongoing work that is driving our improved performance and accelerating our momentum. We are reshaping our company and delivering consistent, record results for our owners through disciplined capital allocation to our higher-return investments in our core automotive business and in new technologies that are enabling us to lead the future of personal mobility." The buyer is French automaker PSA Groupe, maker of Peugeot and Citroen as well as its DS luxury sub-brand. The $2.3 billion deal will make PSA the second-biggest European manufacturer after Volkswagen, with 17 percent of the market share. "We want to create a European automotive champion," said PSA Groupe Chairman Carlos Tavares. "We will totally unleash the potential of the Opel and Vauxhall brands." Tavares gave assurances that jobs would not be lost in the deal. "We respect all that Opel/Vauxhall's talented people have achieved as well as the company's fine brands and strong heritage. We intend to manage PSA and Opel/Vauxhall capitalizing on their respective brand identities." The two companies have agreements for PSA to continue to supply some Holden and Buick models; it's not yet clear exactly how this will work, as Opel models form the basis for several of Buick's core products, including the Encore small crossover and Regal sedan. PSA also is purchasing GM's financing operations in Europe as part of the deal. GM may invest in PSA shares in the future, and the two companies may collaborate on electric and fuel-cell vehicles as part of GM's joint venture with Honda. The sale of Opel and Vauxhall brings GM's global brand total down to eight, including three that are specific to the Chinese market. Buick GM Citroen Opel Peugeot Vauxhall 2017 Geneva Motor Show