2002 Chrysler Sebring Lxi Convertible - 56k Miles - No Accident - !!no Reserve!! on 2040-cars
Orlando, Florida, United States
Body Type:Convertible
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:2.7L 2700CC 167Cu. In. V6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
Fuel Type:GAS
For Sale By:Dealer
Make: Chrysler
Model: Sebring
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Trim: LXi Convertible 2-Door
Options: Leather Seats, CD Player, Convertible
Drive Type: FWD
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Passenger Airbag
Mileage: 56,230
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Sub Model: LXI
Exterior Color: Gold
Disability Equipped: No
Interior Color: Tan
Number of Cylinders: 6
Number of Doors: 2
Chrysler Sebring for Sale
2006 sebring convertible touring - 53500 miles(US $7,100.00)
1999 chrysler sebring jxi convertible 2-door 2.5l
Lxi coupe 2.5l sunroof alloy wheels climate control reclining seats am/fm radio
2004.5 2dr c convertible 2.7l cd 4-wheel disc brakes adjustable steering wheel
2006 chrysler sebring convertible(US $6,500.00)
2004 chrysler sebring base sedan 4-door 2.4l
Auto Services in Florida
Wildwood Tire Co. ★★★★★
Wholesale Performance Transmission Inc ★★★★★
Wally`s Garage ★★★★★
Universal Body Co ★★★★★
Tony On Wheels Inc ★★★★★
Tom`s Upholstery ★★★★★
Auto blog
Merged PSA and Fiat would retain all brands, Tavares says
Sat, Nov 9 2019By Elisa Anzolin and Gilles Guillaume PARIS/TURIN, Italy (Reuters) - Peugeot maker PSA Group and Fiat Chrysler would retain all of their car brands if their planned $50 billion merger goes ahead, the would-be chief executive of the combined group said on Friday. PSA CEO Carlos Tavares, seen as the architect of PSA's turnaround and in line to take the operational helm in the Fiat tie-up, said in a TV interview that the companies complemented each other well geographically and in terms of technology and brands. FCA derives 66% of its revenue from North America compared with only 5.7% for PSA, Refinitiv Eikon data shows. Europe remains the main revenue driver for PSA. "There's no doubt it's a very good deal for both parties. It's a win-win," Tavares told France's BFM Business, in his first interview since the French and Italian companies announced plans to create the world's fourth-largest auto maker last week. Fiat Chrysler (FCA) Chairman John Elkann, who would chair the combined group, said on Friday at an event in Turin that the 50-50 share merger would help the Italian carmaker "seize great opportunities." The deal, which would help the firms pool resources to meet tough new emissions rules and investments in electric and self-driving vehicles, as well as counter a broader downturn in car markers, is still at an early stage. PSA and Fiat have said they aim to reach a binding outline in the coming weeks, but still face questions over potential job losses, as well as scrutiny over whether the transaction favors one party more than the other. Tavares said the brands that would come under the combined group's umbrella — PSA's five passenger car nameplates include Citroen, Vauxhall and Opel, while FCA has nine, including Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Maserati, Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep — were all likely to survive. "As of today, I don't see any need to scrap any of the brands if the deal came to pass. They all have their history and their strengths," Tavares said. Few carmakers have as large a portfolio, with German rival Volkswagen Group counting 10 passenger brands, if newer Chinese ones such as electric vehicle label Sihao are included. The merger will also require approval from anti-trust authorities. Tavares said he did not expect the companies to have to make major concessions to meet competition rules, but added they were ready to do so, without giving details.
Marchionne's pay as Fiat CEO falls to $5M
Wed, 12 Mar 2014Sergio Marchionne will be buying fewer of his iconic sweaters, as his 2013 pay from Fiat took a dip from $6.24 million to an even $5 million. Marchionne, who was also CEO of Chrysler, made $307,989 thanks to some stocks and benefits from the American company, although he didn't take a salary. Of that $5 million paid by Fiat, $3.19 million came from Marchionne's fixed salary while the remaining $1.8 million was paid for hitting unspecified performance targets.
The news comes from Fiat's compensation reports, which also showed that the 61-year-old, who already owned three million shares in Fiat at the end of 2013, was able to receive an additional 2.3 million shares through a stock incentive program. According to Automotive News Europe, the additional shares would be worth about $25 million at today's prices, although so far, Marchionne has declined to claim the extra shares.
According to ANE, Fiat reported a 2013 trading profit of $4.7 billion.
Queens man knows how to party, disrupts Mets game with van
Fri, Jun 24 2016A New Yorker and all-around true American hero took his weekend festivities a little too far and landed himself in front of a judge last week. According to NBC New York, Nelson Hidalgo drove his unassuming Sprinter to Citi Field on Saturday, June 18, around 10:45 p.m. While the Mets were getting thrashed by the Braves, Hidalgo pulled up to the intersection of 127th street and 35th avenue. Hiding within the van's cargo area were 80 speakers driven by powerful amps, around $20,000 worth of car audio. Hidalgo opened the Sprinter's rear doors, deployed his amazing speaker system, cracked a cold Coors Light, and unleashed hell. Noise complaints immediately started flooding in to the police, including one from the Mets' bullpen. Soon, Hidalgo amassed a sizable crowd who had come to rock out and marvel at the lunacy of the Sprinter's sound system. The NYPD showed up eventually and, undaunted by noise and the crowd, clapped the irons on poor Nelson. The Sprinter was impounded and Hildago was charged with second-degree criminal nuisance, general noise prohibition, disorderly conduct, and obstructing the driver's view. "I know it's illegal, but it's the weekend," he explained to the cops as they hauled him away. Once they had him in custody, the NYPD realized that Hidalgo was the person they had been looking for in connection with absurdly loud music coming from various city junkyards in the dead of night. Hidalgo, who has no prior record, spent the night in the slammer but was released the next morning with no bail on the promise that he return for his court date on August 1. Related Video: