1982 Chrysler Lebaron Medallion Sedan 4-door 2.2l on 2040-cars
Coats, North Carolina, United States
| |||||||
Chrysler LeBaron for Sale
1986 chrysler lebaron, convertible, low miles, nice!!!
1995 chrysler lebaron gtc convertible 2-door 3.0l(US $2,500.00)
1987 chrysler lebaron 2-door 2.5l rare hardtop excellent condition no reserve
1986 lebaron convertible - turbo - an original survivor(US $7,900.00)
1986 chrysler lebaron base convertible 2-door 2.2l(US $6,500.00)
Labron conv
Auto Services in North Carolina
Wilkinson Automotive ★★★★★
West Jefferson Chevrolet Buick Gmc ★★★★★
Virginia Avenue Auto & Wrecker ★★★★★
Troutman Tire & Auto Inc ★★★★★
Toyota Specialist The ★★★★★
Tony`s Foreign Car Center ★★★★★
Auto blog
Weekly Recap: Ferrari pens a provocative F1 car of the future
Sat, Feb 21 2015Scuderia Ferrari unveiled its vision of the future for Formula One this week, revealing sketches of a sleek, muscular racecar. Called the Concept F1, Ferrari is showcasing the design to start a conversation about the next generation of Formula One cars and spur interest in the sport, which has been maligned for its unattractive racecars in recent years. The Concept F1 was penned by the company's in-house studio, Centro Stile Ferrari, with input from its aerodynamics department. Though the sketches look futuristic, the company says the design could be executed without changing F1 regulations. From its beginning, Ferrari's racecars have had both form and function, winning on the track and turning heads with everything from the 250 Testa Rossa, 330 P3, Michael Schumacher's single-seaters from the early 2000s and many others. That lineage led the Scuderia's leaders to survey the paddock, wring their hands and come up with the Concept F1. As Ferrari said on its website: "Our challenge was to create something that was – to put it short – better looking." It's a philosophy that was implemented for this season's car, the SF15-T. While not groundbreaking in appearance, Ferrari cleaned up the design, particularly up front, and the racecar now has a more attractive nose that delivers better aerodynamics. It's more of the same in back, where a tighter design creates more downforce. "This year's car is certainly an awful lot better looking than last year's car," Ferrari technical director James Allison said in a video on the Scuderia's website. The updates come as Ferrari, and all F1 teams, get a better handle on the extensive 2014 rule changes that brought back turbocharged engines and altered the aerodynamic regulations for the series. Less dramatic changes also are going into effect this year. Ferrari, which is coming off a disappointing fourth-place finish in the World Championship, is obviously looking to the future. Appearances have always mattered for the red cars. We'll see if they bring the Scuderia success this season and beyond. Other News and Notes Next-generation Chrysler Town & Country spied Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is hard at work on the next-gen Town & Country minivan, and our spy shooters have captured heavily covered prototypes during testing on the road. We can't tell anything about the exterior design, though we see glimpses of an instrument panel (which looks vaguely Dodge Charger-esque) and infotainment screen inside.
Chrysler names six new board directors
Mon, 16 Jun 2014Executives may call the shots day-to-day at the world's leading automakers - much as they do at any other corporation - but the ultimate decision-making body remains the board of directors. And Chrysler has just named six new members to its board.
The appointments include Hermann Waldemer, the former CFO of Philip Morris International - the tobacco giant whose Marlboro brand has funneled untold billions into Ferrari as the Scuderia's title sponsor for decades, and on whose board Fiat-Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne sits. Waldemer replaces Doug Steenland, who came to the Chrysler board after Northwest Airlines (at which he served as CEO) merged with Delta, and whose term on the board expired just days ago.
In addition to the Waldemer appointment, Chrysler has expanded its board with five more seats, all filled by existing group executives. Among them are Reid Bigland (head of US and Canadian sales and of the Ram truck brand), Fiat general counsel Giorgio Fossati, human resources director Michael J. Keegan, Jeep CEO Michael Manley, and group CFO Richard Palmer.
Merged PSA and Fiat would retain all brands, Tavares says
Sat, Nov 9 2019By Elisa Anzolin and Gilles Guillaume PARIS/TURIN, Italy (Reuters) - Peugeot maker PSA Group and Fiat Chrysler would retain all of their car brands if their planned $50 billion merger goes ahead, the would-be chief executive of the combined group said on Friday. PSA CEO Carlos Tavares, seen as the architect of PSA's turnaround and in line to take the operational helm in the Fiat tie-up, said in a TV interview that the companies complemented each other well geographically and in terms of technology and brands. FCA derives 66% of its revenue from North America compared with only 5.7% for PSA, Refinitiv Eikon data shows. Europe remains the main revenue driver for PSA. "There's no doubt it's a very good deal for both parties. It's a win-win," Tavares told France's BFM Business, in his first interview since the French and Italian companies announced plans to create the world's fourth-largest auto maker last week. Fiat Chrysler (FCA) Chairman John Elkann, who would chair the combined group, said on Friday at an event in Turin that the 50-50 share merger would help the Italian carmaker "seize great opportunities." The deal, which would help the firms pool resources to meet tough new emissions rules and investments in electric and self-driving vehicles, as well as counter a broader downturn in car markers, is still at an early stage. PSA and Fiat have said they aim to reach a binding outline in the coming weeks, but still face questions over potential job losses, as well as scrutiny over whether the transaction favors one party more than the other. Tavares said the brands that would come under the combined group's umbrella — PSA's five passenger car nameplates include Citroen, Vauxhall and Opel, while FCA has nine, including Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Maserati, Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep — were all likely to survive. "As of today, I don't see any need to scrap any of the brands if the deal came to pass. They all have their history and their strengths," Tavares said. Few carmakers have as large a portfolio, with German rival Volkswagen Group counting 10 passenger brands, if newer Chinese ones such as electric vehicle label Sihao are included. The merger will also require approval from anti-trust authorities. Tavares said he did not expect the companies to have to make major concessions to meet competition rules, but added they were ready to do so, without giving details.