2005 Chrysler Crossfire Srt-6 Convertible 2-door 3.2l on 2040-cars
Auburn, Illinois, United States
This is a 2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 Convertible 2-Door 3.2L. The car has been garaged and is in very good condition although it does have normal wear and tear. The top was replaced in the last year or 2 per a recall and we put new high performance tires on the car earlier this year. The car has 49K miles. The car has a stock AM/FM/CD player and heated seats. This is a highly collectible car. Please make sure you have your financing in order before you bid. |
Chrysler Crossfire for Sale
2006 chrysler crossfire 2 door - 17,369 miles(US $13,800.00)
2004 white!(US $9,500.00)
2004 chrysler crossfire base coupe 2-door 3.2l(US $7,000.00)
2005 chrysler crossfire srt-6 convertible 2-door 3.2l(US $14,500.00)
2004 chrysler crossfire coupe low miles(US $7,990.00)
2004 chrysler cross fire, 3.2l v-6, leather, automatic
Auto Services in Illinois
Universal Transmission ★★★★★
Todd`s & Mark`s Auto Repair ★★★★★
Tesla Motors ★★★★★
Team Automotive Service Inc ★★★★★
Sterling Autobody Centers ★★★★★
Security Muffler & Brake Service ★★★★★
Auto blog
Dodge not being dropped by Chrysler, CEO reaffirms
Mon, 16 Sep 2013Dodge isn't going anywhere. Despite some rumor and speculation over the future of the crosshair grille and the cars that wear it, Dodge brand boss, Tim Kuniskis, sat down with TheDetroitBureau.com, explaining that the marque isn't going anywhere. His sentiments echo those of SRT boss Ralph Gilles, who told a group of enthusiasts in July that "Dodge is here to stay!"
Dodge's death won't be "a part of a master plan to consolidate brands," Kuniskis told TheDetroitBureau.com. Instead, the brand, which is ultimately under the command of Fiat/Chrysler CEO, Sergio Marchionne, will likely ditch some of its badge-engineered models, like the Dodge Grand Caravan. A more focused Dodge, which was something Gilles has already hinted at, will likely see it exploring areas of the market that haven't been exploited by other Chrysler brands.
Kuniskis, not surprisingly, wasn't willing to delve into any detailed product plans, telling TDB that the size of the brand's lineup "remains to be seen." Regardless of how big the brand actually ends up being (it is presently Chrysler's volume brand - and not by a little), hopefully the statements from Kuniskiss can put the rumors of a Dodge closure to bed.
Hot sales have Detroit automakers shortening summer shutdowns
Tue, 08 Jul 2014Back in May, there was speculation that the Detroit Three automakers would maintain or perhaps even extend their traditional summer shutdowns, mostly due to a bitingly cold winter that saw below-freezing temperatures infiltrate the southernmost reaches of the US, putting a chill on auto sales. Now, though, the numbers are in, and thanks to some promising sales figures, it looks like some domestic line workers are going to be working clear through July, in some cases.
According to Automotive News, Ford has slashed its traditional two-week hiatus for factory workers in half at four of its plants, while both Chrysler and General Motors will keep factories running nonstop (two plants in Chrysler's case and a third of GM's factories).
This is, as we said, thanks to some positive numbers. Chief among those is the Seasonal Adjusted Annual Rate, which was at an eight-year high of 17 million units. Individual figures were less promising. GM, embroiled in its recall scandal, still saw a one-percent increase while Ford dropped six percent in year-over-year sales. Chrysler was the big winner, though, with a nine-percent jump in June.
10 automakers shack up in Detroit hotel to talk Takata airbags
Sun, Dec 14 2014Since Takata has decided not to take the lead concerning potential issues with its airbag inflators, the automakers have. Perhaps that's unsurprising, since it's the automakers, not Takata, that will take a beating on the dealership floor if consumers decide its models are a health hazards. The Detroit News reports that Toyota, Honda, General Motors, Ford, Chrysler, Mazda, BMW, Nissan, Mitsubishi and Subaru met in a hotel conference room near the Detroit Metropolitan Airport last week to sort out a way to understand the technical issues involved. So far, faulty airbag inflators have been ruled the cause of five deaths and 50 injuries around the world, but neither Takata nor investigators understands exactly why the inflators are malfunctioning. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration recently asked Takata to issue a national recall, Takata declined, citing a minuscule failure rate and the fact that it's still investigating the issue. Toyota and Honda then made an industry-wide appeal for "a coordinated, comprehensive testing program" that would pinpoint the problem inflators and get them replaced, and that's what the Detroit meeting was about. Numerous issues, however, will make this a long row to hoe: simply getting the parts to replace the nearly 20 million inflators in cars recalled around the world so far - even working with other suppliers - will take a years, but more importantly, no one knows if the replacement inflators currently being installed will suffer the same issue. Answers will hopefully come quickly with Takata, the ten automakers and NHTSA all independently investigating the problem.