Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

2013 Chrysler 300 S 11k One 1 Owner Low Miles Nav Leather Beats Audio 5.7l Hemi on 2040-cars

Year:2013 Mileage:11460
Location:

Grand Prairie, Texas, United States

Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Advertising:

Auto Services in Texas

Wynn`s Automotive Service ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service
Address: 10649 Sentinel St, Converse
Phone: (210) 650-0353

Westside Trim & Glass ★★★★★

Automobile Parts & Supplies, Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc, Automobile Seat Covers, Tops & Upholstery
Address: 2117 White Settlement Rd, Lake-Worth
Phone: (817) 659-9305

Wash Me Car Salon ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Car Wash, Automobile Detailing
Address: 7225 Culebra Rd, Leon-Valley
Phone: (210) 681-9274

Vernon & Fletcher Automotive ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Auto Oil & Lube, Truck Service & Repair
Address: Rockwood
Phone: (325) 261-4916

Vehicle Inspections By Mogo ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Inspection Stations & Services
Address: 10525 Cypress Creek Pkwy, Cypress
Phone: (281) 807-6673

Two Brothers Auto Body ★★★★★

Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Automobile Body Shop Equipment & Supplies
Address: 2502 Central Ave Suite B, Desoto
Phone: (972) 266-5455

Auto blog

GM seeks appeals court ruling to continue legal fight with Fiat Chrysler

Sun, Jun 28 2020

DETROIT — General Motors on Friday asked a U.S. appeals court to allow it to continue pursuing its civil racketeering suit against rival Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, rejecting a lower court judge's belittling of the complaint. The automaker's filing with the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals comes less than a week after U.S. District Court Judge Paul Borman called GM's suit against Fiat Chrysler a "waste of time and resources" at a time when both automakers should be focused on surviving the coronavirus pandemic. Borman ordered GM Chief Executive Mary Barra and Fiat Chrysler CEO Mike Manley to meet by July 1 to negotiate a resolution. "As we have said from the date this lawsuit was filed, it is meritless," FCA said on Friday. "FCA will continue to defend itself vigorously and pursue all available remedies in response to GM's groundless lawsuit. We stand ready to comply with Judge Borman's order," it added. In its motion, GM asked the appeals court to throw out Borman's order and reassign the case to a different district court judge. It called Borman's order "unprecedented" and "a profound abuse" of judicial power. GM sued Fiat Chrysler last year, accusing the Italian-American company's executives of bribing United Auto Workers union officials to secure labor agreements that put GM at a disadvantage. Fiat Chrysler is under investigation by the U.S. Justice Department as part of a wide-ranging probe of UAW corruption. GM's accusations came as Fiat Chrysler and French automaker Peugeot were in the early stages of preparing for a merger. Fiat Chrysler has said the suit was aimed at disrupting that deal. GM has said the suit has nothing to do with the merger. In a statement, GM rejected Borman's characterization of the suit as a "distraction" and defended its decision to press the case. "We filed a lawsuit against FCA for the same reason the U.S. Department of Justice continues to investigate the company: former FCA executives admitted they conspired to use bribes to gain labor benefits, concessions and advantages. Based on the direct harm to GM these actions caused, we believe FCA must be held accountable." Related Video: Government/Legal UAW/Unions Chrysler Fiat GM

Detroit automakers mulling helping DIA avoid bankruptcy looting

Tue, 13 May 2014

It's not really a secret that the city of Detroit is in lots and lots of trouble. Even with an emergency manager working to guide it through bankruptcy, a number of the city's institutions remain in very serious danger. One of the most notable is the Detroit Institute of Arts, a 658,000-square-foot behemoth of art that counts works from Van Gogh, Picasso, Gauguin and Rembrandt (not to mention a version of Rodin's iconic "The Thinker," shown above) as part of its permanent collection.
Throughout the bankruptcy, the DIA has been under threat, with art enthusiasts, historians and fans of the museum concerned that its expansive collection - valued between $454 and $867 million by Christie's - could be sold by the city to help square its $18.5-billion debt.
Now, though, Detroit's hometown automakers could be set to step up and help save the renowned museum. According to a report from The Detroit News, the charitable arms of General Motors, Ford and Chrysler could be set to donate $25 million as part of a DIA-initiated campaign, called the "grand bargain." As part of the deal, the DIA would seek $100 million in corporate donations as part of a larger attempt at putting together an $816-million package that would be paid to city pension funds over 20 years. Such a move would protect the city's art collection from being sold off.

FCA axes Dodge Journey and Grand Caravan for 2021

Thu, Jul 2 2020

FCA confirmed this week that Dodge will end production of both the Grand Caravan and the Journey after the 2020 model year, leaving the brand without a front-wheel drive crossover for the first time since 2008, and without a minivan for the first time in nearly four decades.  "The year was 1983. Ronald Reagan was President of the United States of America. Lech Walesa was the Nobel Peace Prize Laureate. The Internet was created, and the first mobile phones were introduced to the public. U.S. astronauts completed the first space shuttle spacewalk; Michael Jackson performed the 'moonwalk.' The Baltimore Orioles won the World Series ... and Chrysler hit a home run with the introduction of the first minivan," FCA (then Chrysler LLC) said when it celebrated the minivan's 25th anniversary in 2008.  1984 Dodge Caravan View 9 Photos Since that anniversary, the Dodge variant of FCA's minivan has changed very little. It has received interior and powertrain improvements, including the introduction of the 3.6-liter "Pentastar" V6 in 2011, but its fundamental architecture has remained constant. The lack of attention it received came to light in 2019, when the outdated powertrain disqualified it from new-car sales eligibility in California.  The prior 25 years notwithstanding, the story of the Dodge Journey is somewhat similar. Introduced in 2008 as a 2009 model, it was praised as one of Chrysler's better, more modern offerings when it hit dealerships. Like the Grand Caravan, it later benefited from an interior overhaul and the introduction of the 3.6-liter V6, but its bones remained unchanged for the duration. This lack of attention showed, as the Journey slipped from borderline-competitive to also-ran.  2010 Dodge Journey R/T View 3 Photos The discontinuation of the Grand Caravan and Journey eliminates 40% of the Dodge lineup. The two models represent more than 38% of the brand's sales volume so far in 2020. For 2021, only the Charger, Challenger and Durango will remain. Minivan buyers will still have options at Chrysler, which offers several variants of the Pacifica, including the new Voyager, which is a stripped-down model aimed at budget-conscious buyers who would previously have been drawn to the bare-bones Dodge.  With this latest round of downsizing, Dodge will join Ram, Chrysler, Fiat and Alfa Romeo in the ranks of FCA brands offering four or fewer models; only Jeep will offer more.  Related Video: