Power Seat - 3rd Row Seat - Low Miles on 2040-cars
Carrollton, Texas, United States
For Sale By:Dealer
Engine:5.3L 5328CC 325Cu. In. V8 FLEX OHV Naturally Aspirated
Body Type:Sport Utility
Fuel Type:FLEX
Transmission:Automatic
Cab Type (For Trucks Only): Other
Make: Chevrolet
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Model: Tahoe
Trim: LS Sport Utility 4-Door
Disability Equipped: No
Drive Type: RWD
Doors: 4
Mileage: 22,960
Drive Train: Rear Wheel Drive
Sub Model: LS
Exterior Color: Gray
Number of Cylinders: 8
Interior Color: Black
Chevrolet Tahoe for Sale
Entertainment - chrome 20s - moonroof - heated seats
1999 chevrolet tahoe lt 4dr.4wd,5.7 vortec,leather,loaded,nice shape,rust free
Custom 2007 lamborghini green tahoe(US $22,000.00)
White ls.4x4,82k,3rd row,boards,rear air,tow pkg,6 pass,ex-govt,nice(US $15,795.00)
99 chevrolet tahoe lt 4wd rear a/c no reserve
Lt onstar engine vortec 5.3l v8 sfi flex-fuel with active fuel management seats
Auto Services in Texas
Yescas Brothers Auto Sales ★★★★★
Whitney Motor Cars ★★★★★
Two-Day Auto Painting & Body Shop ★★★★★
Transmission Masters ★★★★★
Top Cash for Cars & Trucks : Running or Not ★★★★★
Tommy`s Auto Service ★★★★★
Auto blog
GM's Oshawa plant may close after Camaro production moves
Sat, Feb 7 2015Most of the time, when vehicle production is moved from one assembly plant to another, it spells bad news for the former. While General Motors won't go so far as to say its Oshawa, Ontario factory, which is losing the Chevrolet Camaro to the Lansing Grand River plant, is in trouble, analysts seem to think the factory's days are numbered. Forecasts for the facility are far from positive. The loss of the Camaro this year, combined with GM's targeted shutdown of a single-shift assembly line responsible for the fleet-only Chevy Impala Limited and the Equinox crossover is a bad enough omen. But with AutoForecast Solutions CEO Joe McCabe telling The Detroit News that the plant's other two products, the Cadillac XTS and Buick Regal, aren't likely to stick around beyond 2017, things look decidedly grim at Oshawa. "There is a fairly strong chance that the plant could close," Jeff Schuster, senior VP of forecasting for LMC Automotive, told The Detroit News. That doesn't mean that Unifor, Canada's auto union, and the Canadian government are going to let the factory die without a fight. And with the latter chipping in $10 billion as part of GM's 2009 bailout, you might think it has a degree of leverage in the situation. A meeting between the government and the Detroit Three at the 2015 North American International Auto Show revealed that Oshawa is already a topic of conversation. "We made it very clear that we would like to see an indication on the future of Oshawa sooner, in particular because the timing is very challenging for our supply chain to be able to adjust to potentially future orders or changes, but also to know that there are going to be future opportunities at Oshawa," Ontario's Minister of Economic, Development, Employment and Infrastructure Brad Duguid told The Detroit News. "Bottom line: It's time they made a longer-term commitment here," Unifor President Jerry Dias said, echoing Duguid's statements. It's unclear if this sort of strong talk will be enough to save 3,300-plus employees, although based on the analysts' forecasts, we doubt it.
Weekly Recap: Revisting the BBC report that ended Jeremy Clarkson's Top Gear run
Sat, Mar 28 2015Jeremy Clarkson's long run as a Top Gear host has come to an end, and the reason is clear: His physical assault on one of the show's producers crossed a line, and the government-owned BBC couldn't tolerate it. The incident between Clarkson and Top Gear producer Oisin Tymon was initially described as a "fracas," and Clarkson was suspended. But his popularity and widespread support – even British Prime Minister David Cameron weighed in – suggested that the controversial Clarkson might be given yet another chance. The BBC put this to rest Wednesday when it sacked Clarkson and revealed the findings of its investigation. The report spelled out how Clarkson struck Tymon on the patio of a North Yorkshire (UK) hotel, leaving him with a bloodied, swollen lip. It was severe enough that the producer sought medical treatment. During and after the attack, Clarkson shouted expletives at Tymon and threatened to fire him. The noise carried into the hotel's dining room and even to a bedroom. Local police investigated the incident, but Tymon isn't pressing charges. The huge audience numbers, Clarkson's popularity and the high-octane excitement of Top Gear all melted away in the eyes of BBC director-general Tony Hall, who saw an attacker and a victim. "For me a line has been crossed," he said in a statement. "There cannot be one rule for one and one rule for another dictated by either rank, or public relations and commercial considerations." In that moment, Clarkson was the bad guy, though he was actually the one who reported it to the network and made repeated attempts to apologize to Tymon. He's also urged the media to leave the producer alone. Hall voiced regret in the statement that announced Clarkson's contract would not be renewed, but the BBC decided to move on. Rumors are swirling about possible replacements for Clarkson. The network says it wants to continue Top Gear in 2016 and is looking to air the rest of this season's episodes. Despite the controversy, the show has a global audience of 350 million viewers and is one of the BBC's most valuable properties. It's unclear what Clarkson's co-hosts, James May and Richard Hammond, will do, as their contracts were also reportedly up to be renewed. Other News & Notes 2016 Chevrolet Malibu hybrid charges up with Volt technology Chevrolet is taking some of the learnings and technologies from the 2016 Volt and dropping them into the reborn Malibu hybrid.
GM recalling 118K Colorado, Canyon pickups over missing hood latches
Thu, 20 Dec 2012General Motors has announced a recall of 118,800 Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon pickup trucks due to the possibility of secondary hood latches not being installed at the time of manufacture. The affected vehicles are from the 2010, 2011 and 2012 model years, all of which were built between November 9, 2009 and August 28, 2012.
According to the official National Highway Traffic Safety Administration report, these trucks fail to "comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 113, 'Hood Latch System.' The hood may be missing the secondary hood latch." In other words, owners of these trucks could find their vehicles' hoods opening unexpectedly while driving.
The official recall campaign is expected to begin on January 17, 2013. Dealers will inspect the affected pickups and if a secondary hood latch is not present, one will be installed free of charge. Scroll down to read the official NHTSA report.