1967 Chevy Nova, 327 Auto, Blue On Blue on 2040-cars
Grand Junction, Colorado, United States
1967 CHEVY NOVA 327 350HP AUTO
VERY NICE NOVA, HAS BEEN IN GARAGE FOR THE LAST 25 YEARS, PAINT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS PAINTED IN THE LAST YEAR, INTERIOR LOOKS THE SAME, ALL RUST FREE BODY LOOKS GREAT, 327 350 HP MOTOR WITH AUTO TRANS, MOTOR HAS LESS THEN 10000 MILES, WAS ORIGINAL 4 SPEED CAR AND STILL RETAINS PEDAL UP UNDER DASH, FLOOR PANS AND TRUNK PAN LOOKS GREAT WITH NO RUST AT ALL. NEW BRAKE SYSTEM FROM FRONT TO BACK, 14" RALLYS WITH NEW TIRES, 14X 6 AND 14X7. LOWERED 4", CAR SETS GREAT AND RIDES GREAT. THIS NOVA WAS STORED IN A HEATED GARAGE AND HAS NOT BEEN OUT OF GARAGE OR SEEN SUNLIGHT FOR 25 YEARS, VERY SOLID RUST FREE NOVA. VERY FUN AND COOL CAR FOR THE MONEY. ANY QUESTIONS CALL FRED 970-201-7777 |
Chevrolet Nova for Sale
1967 chevy ii nova, mini tubbed with chevy 421 cubic inch engine(US $42,500.00)
Chevrolet nova
1967 chevrolet nova ss 1962,1963,1964,1965,1966,1967,1968,1969,1970,1971,1972(US $19,670.00)
1972 chevy nova project
1971 chevy nova 402 big block engine 500hp beast! california ***hd video look!!!
63 chevy nova,gasser
Auto Services in Colorado
Your Favorite Mechanic ★★★★★
Wolfsburg Autowerks ★★★★★
Weissach Performance ★★★★★
Valley Subaru of Longmont ★★★★★
U-Haul Trailer Hitch Super Center of Littleton ★★★★★
Trinity Motors Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
GM laying off more than 4,000 workers Monday morning
Sat, Feb 2 2019According to reports from Automotive News, The Detroit News, and CNN, General Motors plans to begin laying off more than 4,000 salaried workers starting Monday morning. In a statement to AN, a spokesperson for the automaker said, "We are not confirming timing. Our employees are our priority. We will communicate with them first." We've been expecting layoffs at General Motors since November, 2018. At the time, the Detroit-based automaker announced it would seek to shed 8,100 salaried employees, shut down five assembly plants in North America, and kill off several slow-selling models. One month earlier, GM offered buyout packages to 18,000 workers and said it would seek to cut its global workforce by 25 percent. A spokesperson said at the time the moves were "proactive steps to get ahead of the curve by accelerating our efforts to address overall business performance." The cost-cutting moves are expected to save GM up to $2.5 billion in 2019 and as much as $6 billion by 2020. David Kudla, CEO and chief investment strategist of Mainstay Capital Management, referred to the impending culling as "Black Monday" and told The Detroit News that the layoffs would begin around 7:30 a.m. and continue in waves throughout the coming days and weeks. GM plans to deliver on its fourth-quarter and full-year 2018 earnings report on Wednesday. President Donald Trump plans to deliver the annual State of the Union address a day earlier on Tuesday. We expect to hear plenty more from both sides over the next several days.
Ferrari SUV and Aston Martin in Formula E? | Autoblog Podcast #529
Fri, Oct 13 2017This week, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore is joined by Green Editor John Beltz Snyder. They discuss Ferrari's SUV plans as well as Aston Martin's Formula E consideration. They also talk about cars we've driven including the Chevy Colorado ZR2, a Nissan Rogue ProPilot prototype and a Ford Shelby GT350. This week's podcast also features a car you don't need a license to drive. Autoblog Podcast #529 Your browser does not support the audio element. Get The Podcast iTunes – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes RSS – Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator MP3 – Download the MP3 directly Rundown Ferrari SUV FCA keeping Jeep Aston Martin mulls Formula E Cars in the office: Ford Shelby GT350, Chevrolet Colorado ZR2, Nissan Rogue with ProPilot Assist The List: Drive a car that requires no license 3 Big Questions: Ferrari SUV or Lamborghini SUV? Chevy Colorado ZR2 or Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro? Ford Shelby GT350 with or without Performance Package? Spend my money Feedback Email – Podcast@Autoblog.com Review the show on iTunes Green Podcasts Aston Martin Chevrolet Ferrari Ford Jeep Lamborghini Nissan SUV Electric Performance Videos Formula E shelby nissan propilot
Frustrated GM investors ask what more Mary Barra can do
Mon, Oct 22 2018DETROIT — General Motors Co Chief Executive Mary Barra has transformed the No. 1 U.S. automaker in her almost five years in charge, but that is still not enough to satisfy investors. Ahead of third-quarter results due on Oct. 31, GM shares are trading about 6 percent below the $33 per share price at which they launched in 2010 in a post-bankruptcy initial public offering. The Detroit carmaker's stock is down 22 percent since Barra took over in January 2014. After hitting an all-time high of $46.48 on Oct. 24, 2017, the shares have declined 33 percent. In the same period, the Standard & Poor's 500 index has climbed 7.8 percent. Several shareholders contacted by Reuters said GM could face a third major action by activist shareholders in less than four years if the share price does not improve. "I've been expecting it," said John Levin, chairman of Levin Capital Strategies. "It just seems a tempting morsel to somebody." Levin's firm owns more than seven million GM shares. Barra has guided the company through the settlement of a federal criminal probe of a mishandled safety recall, sold off money-losing European operations, and returned $25 billion to shareholders through dividends and stock buybacks from 2012 through 2017. GM declined to comment for this story, but the company's executives privately express frustration with the market's reluctance to see it as anything more than a manufacturer tied mainly to auto market sales cycles. GM's profitable North American truck and SUV business and its money-making China operations are valued at just $14 billion, excluding the value of GM's stake in its $14.6 billion Cruise automated vehicle business and its cash reserves from its $44 billion market capitalization. The recent slump in the Chinese market, GM's largest, and plateauing U.S. demand are ratcheting up the pressure. GM is one of the few global automakers without a founding family or a government to serve as a bulwark against corporate raiders. In 2015, a group led by investor Harry Wilson pressed GM to launch a $5 billion share buyback, and commit to what is now an $18 billion ceiling on the level of cash the company would hold. In 2017, GM fended off a call by hedge fund manager David Einhorn to split its common stock shares into two classes. Einhorn, whose firm still owned more than 21 million shares at the end of June, declined to comment about GM's stock price. Other investors said there were no clear alternatives to Barra's approach.