2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Ss Coupe 2-door 3.8l on 2040-cars
Youngstown, Ohio, United States
Vehicle Title:Clear
Transmission:Automatic
Body Type:Coupe
Fuel Type:GAS
For Sale By:Private Seller
Mileage: 91,032
Make: Chevrolet
Sub Model: SS
Model: Monte Carlo
Exterior Color: Gray
Trim: SS Coupe 2-Door
Interior Color: Black
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Drive Type: FWD
Number of Cylinders: 6
Options: Sunroof, Cassette Player, Leather Seats, CD Player, Sirius XM Radio Aftermarket
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats, Heated Leather Seats
Disability Equipped: No
Number of Doors: 2
This Monte Carlo has been lowered with the Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs dropping the car 2". It has a Borla Exhaust from the catalytic converter back. Cross drilled slotted rotors with high performance brake pads. Red painted calipers with high temperature caliper paint. MSD coils. It does not have the K&N air filter as pictured, taken off temporarily. Battery replaced within past year. A/C ice cold, All scheduled maintenance, All records, Excellent condition, Looks & drives great, Mostly highway miles, No accidents, One owner, Aftermarket Sirius Satellite radio, Very clean interior, Well maintained.
All sales final with 10% due at closing.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo for Sale
Auto Services in Ohio
West Side Garage ★★★★★
Wally Armour Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram ★★★★★
Valvoline Instant Oil Change ★★★★★
Tucker Bros Auto Wrecking Co ★★★★★
Tire Discounters Inc ★★★★★
Terry`s Auto Service ★★★★★
Auto blog
Recharge Wrap-up: BYD unveils 60-ft electric bus, Honda sticking with hybrids in Europe
Thu, Oct 16 2014BYD has debuted a 60-foot electric bus at the American Public Transportation Association Expo in Houston, TX. The Lancaster bus, as it is called, has a 120-passenger capacity and can drive over 170 miles on a single charge. The articulated bus features low floors and no steps, thanks to in-wheel hub motors. BYD also displayed a 40-foot electric bus that drove the 1,500 miles to the show under its own power (recharging along the way, of course). Read more in the press release below. Honda says it will continue to sell hybrids in Europe, despite the fact that it has stopped selling the CR-Z and Insight due to slow sales. "Our focus at the moment is on our 1.6-liter diesel but we haven't forgotten about hybrid technology," says Honda Europe's Philip Ross. Honda will sell the next-generation Fit (badged as the Jazz) in Europe when it launches next summer, and will sell the next-gen hybrid version beginning in 2016. Honda sold 4,500 of the Jazz hybrid in Europe last year. Read more at Automotive News. XL Hybrids is selling its XL3 Hybrid Electric Drive System in California. The news comes after the California Air Resources Board issued an executive order allowing the aftermarket hybrid conversion for 2012-2014 Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana vans. The XL3 Hybrid regenerative braking conversion increases real-world mpg by about 25 percent. Read more in the press release below. NRG eVgo has finished installing 60 charging stations at the Sony Pictures Entertainment studio lot and offices in Culver City, California. The Level 2 chargers, which will be managed by NRG eVgo, allow employees to charge their EVs during the workday. An average of 90 EVs and PHEVs park at the studio headquarters every day, thanks in part to Sony Pictures' Alternative Vehicles Incentive program for its employees. Learn more in the press release below. Pennsylvania's Public Utility Commission will allow operators of EV charging stations to set prices based on kilowatt hour usage. This change ensures that drivers pay for the actual energy they use, rather than the time they spend charging, since different cars can charge at different speeds. Car Charging Group has already begun using the per-kWh fee structure at its charging stations throughout the state. Other states that allow kWh pricing are California, Colorado, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Minnesota, New York, Oregon, Virginia and Washington. Read more in the press release below.
Watch a camo'ed next-gen Chevy Volt go ice driving
Tue, Dec 23 2014Teasers for the 2016 Chevy Volt continue, The Bowtie showing us in this latest outing how its range-extended hybrid dances on ice and snow. It will only take 42 seconds of your life so don't expect an Arctic challenge, but if you in the snow regions had any doubts about how it will handle the frozen goods, this should help assuage them. The bigger and better, more powerful and faster Volt - able to run regular fuel - will get out from under its camo at the North American International Auto Show next month. For now, enjoy the way it moves its hips in the video above. News Source: Chevrolet via YouTube, Facebook Detroit Auto Show Chevrolet Videos
Kurt Busch suspended indefinitely after losing appeal
Sun, Feb 22 2015NASCAR has officially suspended Kurt Busch indefinitely after he was found in violation of two specific clauses in the stock racing rulebook, specifically "Actions detrimental to stock car racing" and a "Behavioral Penalty." Earlier in the week, the State of Delaware issued an Order of Protection from Abuse against him after a case detailing alleged domestic violence committed by Busch against his girlfriend, Patricia Driscoll, reached its conclusion. Busch and his legal team have exhausted all of their appeals options, meaning the indefinite suspension is official and final. Busch will not take part in the Daytona 500, which kicks off the 2015 NASCAR season today. Regan Smith will drive the No. 41 Stewart-Haas Chevrolet today at Daytona. It's not yet clear if Busch will face criminal charges over the domestic abuse incident. A Commissioner for Kent County in Delaware found that a "preponderance of evidence" led him to conclude that Busch did indeed commit "an act of domestic violence" against Driscoll, but that is a separate matter from the police investigation into the incident that is now in the hands of the office of the attorney general. NASCAR INDEFINITELY SUSPENDS DRIVER KURT BUSCH Daytona Beach, Fla. (Feb. 20, 2015) -- NASCAR has indefinitely suspended driver Kurt Busch for actions detrimental to stock car racing following the release today of a supplemental disposition setting forth the findings and conclusions that formed the basis for the Family Court of the State of Delaware's decision on Monday to issue an Order of Protection from Abuse against him. Busch, driver of the No. 41 car, was found to be in violation of: • Section 12.1.a: Actions detrimental to stock car racing • Section 12.8: Behavioral Penalty "Given the serious nature of the findings and conclusions made by the Commissioner of the Family Court of the State of Delaware, NASCAR has indefinitely suspended driver Kurt Busch, effective immediately. He will not be allowed to race nor participate in any NASCAR activities until further notice. "Kurt Busch and his Stewart-Haas Racing team are fully aware of our position and why this decision was made. We will continue to respect the process and timetable of the authorities involved." News Source: NASCAR via Nascar.comImage Credit: Maddie Meyer/Getty Celebrities Government/Legal Motorsports Chevrolet Racing Vehicles stock car racing stewart-haas racing domestic violence patricia driscoll