Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Iroc-z Coupe 2-door on 2040-cars
Belmont, Wisconsin, United States
1986 Chevrolet Camaro Iroc Z. I am the second owner of this car. I bought this car last summer with intentions of getting it painted but have decided to sell it. It is very stock and unmolested. The body is in pretty nice shape. There is very little rust, only a little starting on the quarter panels. The underbody is very clean. The front strut towers are clean also. It runs and drives good. I drive it daily during the summer. It has the tuned port fuel injected engine. Automatic transmission 700r4. the ac has been converted to r134 but needs a charge. Within the last year it has had a transmission flush, new poly rear transmission mount. New front brakes, new pitman arm, new battery, new cooling fan, new cooling fan relay. Plugs, wires, cap and rotor and air filters have also been done. New rear brake lines and new hood struts. It drives fine but will need to be gone over a little bit as it sat for years before I bought it from its original owner.
Chevrolet Camaro for Sale
Chevrolet camaro z28 coupe 2-door(US $2,000.00)
Chevrolet camaro z28 coupe 2-door(US $2,000.00)
Chevrolet camaro berlinetta(US $2,000.00)
Chevrolet camaro z28(US $2,000.00)
Chevrolet camaro super sport(US $2,000.00)
Chevrolet camaro z/28(US $17,000.00)
Auto Services in Wisconsin
Versus Paint & Collision ★★★★★
U S Speed Research ★★★★★
Topel`s Towing & Repair Inc ★★★★★
Tj`s Auto Body ★★★★★
Swant Graber Ford ★★★★★
Sebring Garage ★★★★★
Auto blog
Star Wars Car Drives To The Dark Side Of Comic Con
Tue, Jul 22 2014When it comes to designing coveted collectible toys for sale at Comic-Con, the annual celebration of pop culture lifting off Thursday in San Diego, the sky's the limit for the designers at Mattel. Fittingly, the building where Mattel's dreamers conceive of their limited-edition playthings is just down the street from the Los Angeles International Airport. Inside the colorful design center - a Hot Wheels-themed shuttle bus transports employees from Mattel's parking garage - the designers have spent the past year working on 10 toys created especially for the Comic-Con crowd, including a replica of the Batmobile from the upcoming game "Batman: Arkham Knight" and a 9-inch-tall action figure of Superman killer Doomsday. "We don't have to worry about retail. We don't have to worry about margins," said Doug Wadleigh, Mattel's senior vice president of global brand marketing for boys and entertainment. "We don't have to worry about operational efficiencies. We only have to worry about creating the coolest toys for our fans. Period." It also offers some escape from Mattel's reality these days. Like other toy makers struggling in this digital, video-centric age, the company is trying to remain relevant in the retail world. Core brands like Barbie have seen less of a demand, with a 14 percent drop in sales in the first quarter of this year. Mattel had a net loss for the first three months ending March 31 that totaled $11.2 million. But things will at least seem rosier at Comic-Con, where eager buyers for the toys await (the only other place they will be sold is on the Mattel collector's site). Mattel's exclusives this year run between $20 and $85, but elite toys can fetch much more when they're put up for auction. The crown jewel for Wadleigh and his team this year is a Darth Vader die-cast car, the first official collaboration from Hot Wheels and the "Star Wars" franchise. The car - imagine if a Chevrolet Corvette C5 and the villainous Sith lord's helmet had a baby - comes in a sleek black box and encased in a replica of Vader's lightsaber, complete with a swooshing sound effect. "We've been trying to partner with Lucasfilm and Disney on this property for a long time," said Wadleigh. A full-size working replica of the Vadermobile will be on display at Mattel's booth at the massive San Diego Convention Center.
GM dealers unhappy about pickup prices
Mon, 21 Oct 2013The backlash is beginning. Following General Motors' price hike of the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra last week, dealers across the country are expressing their ire over increasing prices in the face of rebates and discounts on trucks from Ford and Ram.
Speaking to Automotive News, Sam Pilato, the general manager at Dimmitt Chevrolet in Clearwater, FL, Silverados are "selling very poorly." W. Carrol Smith, the president of Monument Chevrolet in the heart of truck country, Texas, said, "[GM's] position is that the vehicle stands on its own and it doesn't need a bigger rebate. That's not what the market is telling us."
According to AN, that's the general attitude amongst Chevy and GMC dealers across the country, where the twin pickups are getting butchered in sales by competitors offering up to $9,000 off their sticker prices. Part of the problem for GM is that its trucks are arriving on the market near the end of the current F-150's lifecycle, a fact that Ford has taken advantage of.
Chevy might've pulled out of NASCAR if it weren't for new Gen 6 car
Wed, 20 Feb 2013We've been on the fence with NASCAR for some time now. On one hand, it's some of the closest racing anywhere in motorsports, with actual passing and door-handle-to-door-handle action as a matter of course. But on the other, it's become template racing - a personality-driven sport more about the drivers than any sort of loyalty to a particular automaker. The Car Of Tomorrow format really rammed that message home, with a racecar's identity coming down to little more than headlamp stickers slapped on the nose. That's not necessarily a bad thing in and of itself, but we've wondered for some time what's in it for the automakers, who pay big money to stay in a series that has had little increasingly little do with street car sales, let alone innovation.
Apparently General Motors was beginning to wonder the same thing. In a new ESPN report, Rick Hendrick, team owner of Hendrick Motorsports, suggests that GM would have seriously considered leaving NASCAR if it wasn't for the move away from the COT to the new Gen 6 racer. According to Hendrick, GM North America boss Mark Reuss spearheaded the charge away from the 2007 COT and toward a racecar with clearer automaker ties - cars like the new Chevrolet SS racer shown above. Learn more about the fight for a closer-to-production look in the ESPN story at the link.
Now, if we could just get more rear-wheel drive V8 coupes into showrooms....