1966 Cadillac Coupe Deville on 2040-cars
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
Body Type:Coupe
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:429
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Private Seller
Make: Cadillac
Model: DeVille
Trim: Coupe DeVille
Options: Leather Seats
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Drive Type: Automatic
Mileage: 28,068
Exterior Color: White
Disability Equipped: No
Interior Color: Black
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Number of Cylinders: 8
Cadillac DeVille for Sale
1963 cadillac sedan deville 36,855 miles classic collector car very low reserve
1955 coupe deville 2 door w/ air conditioning
2000 cadillac deville 49000 miles - no reserve - clean title - drives smooth
1955 cadillac coupe hot rod rat rod sled
1992 cadillac sedan deville 4-door 4.9l v8-cold a/c-must see!-leather-well kept!
Metallic blue
Auto Services in Minnesota
Toms Mobile RV Service ★★★★★
Service Rack Inc. ★★★★★
Scottie Auto Ctr ★★★★★
Ryans Auto Salvage ★★★★★
Robbie`s 9 & 71 Auto ★★★★★
Nordgren Automotive ★★★★★
Auto blog
GM Cadillac chief: New CT5 will replace 3 sedans; EVs coming
Fri, Jul 28 2017DETROIT - The head of General Motors' Cadillac luxury division said on Thursday the brand will shrink its lineup of sedans and expand its offerings of sport utility vehicles and hybrid and electric vehicles in response to market shifts. Expanding Cadillac's global sales is central to GM's overall profit strategy, and Cadillac has reported a 27 percent increase in worldwide sales through the first half of the year. However, in the United States, now the brand's second largest market behind China, Cadillac sales are down 1.6 percent and combined sales of the brand's four sedan models have plummeted 16.3 percent through the first half of the year. That has forced GM to order layoffs at two Michigan factories that build Cadillac cars, and raised questions about the long term future of the plants. "We have to rebalance our sedan portfolio," Johan de Nysschen told Reuters in interview, offering new details about the strategy. Cadillac will not directly replace the current XTS, CTS or ATS sedans when they end their life cycles in 2019, he said. Instead, Cadillac will use a single new car called the CT5 to appeal to consumers shopping for sedans priced between $35,000 and $45,000. New versions of the CT6 sedan will be offered to customers who want a larger car starting at $50,000. Sources had told Reuters last week that GM was considering ending production on six cars including the CT6 and XTS and models from Chevrolet and Buick. That report now appears only half-right as far as Cadillac is concerned. The new CT5 will be built at a factory near Lansing, Michigan, that currently builds the slow-selling Cadillac ATS and CTS models. A small luxury sedan to compete with the Audi A3 will be built in the same plant, de Nysschen said. Cadillac will offer more SUVs, starting with a compact model called XT4, followed by a larger SUV with three rows of seats due by 2019 to compete with vehicles such as Volvo's current XC90 model. Volvo, owned by China's Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, scored a public relations coup by announcing plans earlier this month to power all its vehicles with either hybrid or all-electric technology starting in 2019. The move challenges Tesla, which has eclipsed more established brands with tech savvy luxury buyers. Cadillac has plans "not dissimilar to what Volvo has announced," with more electrified vehicles launching in the second half of the next decade, de Nysschen said.
2018 Cadillac XT7 three-row crossover spied [UPDATE]
Fri, Feb 26 2016UPDATE: Upon further consideration, and after speaking to some industry insiders, it appears this might not actually be a new Cadillac, but instead just a mule of the new Chevy Traverse. One source points out that the foglights are fixed, round units, which would be production spec and would not suggest Cadillac. Another source says the Cadillac version of the Traverse/Acadia/Enclave was cancelled, and development has stopped. Yes, a Cadillac of this size is expected to arrive – and elements of this prototype sure do look Cadillac to us – but it might be too early for this to be it. Cadillac is expanding its portfolio with a three-row crossover. This is it. Expected to be called the XT7, the new vehicle will give Cadillac an entry above the XT5 and below the hulking Escalade. Though the XT7 is heavily covered, we can see Cadillac's (?) bold grille and what looks like strong proportions. It'll probably look like a larger XT5, and you can sort of (maybe) see a similar roofline if you squint. Spy shooters caught it testing with the new Chevy Traverse and Buick Enclave, and they're all expected to use the new General Motors 3.6-liter V6 engine, like the recently revealed GMC Acadia. The XT7 could show up as soon as late this year or early in 2017. Its part of GM's push to capitalize on the red-hot crossover segment that has been fueled by low gas prices and Americans' thirst for utility. The XT7 would likely represent GM's most profitable play in this segment. Simply affixing the Cadillac badge on the front adds thousands of dollars to the sticker compared to a Chevy or Buick product. The XT7 will also give Cadillac a significant opportunity for growth – and perhaps allow it to gain on Mercedes and BMW on the sales charts. While the CTS and ATS have had mixed success, Americans have continued to show a willingness to buy Cadillac utility vehicles. The XT7 is the latest in Cadillac's product blitz following the XT5 and the CT6 range-topping sedan. Those two are the most critical Caddys, but the XT7 isn't far off. Related Video: Featured Gallery 2018 Cadillac XT7 View 11 Photos Image Credit: Brian Williams / SpiedBilde Spy Photos Cadillac SUV
GM CEO to meet with U.S. lawmakers over job cuts
Fri, Nov 30 2018WASHINGTON — General Motors Co Chief Executive Mary Barra plans to visit Capitol Hill next week to discuss the company's plans to halt production at five plants in North America next year and cut up to 15,000 jobs, two congressional aides said on Friday. GM has come under harsh criticism from lawmakers from both major political parties, and from President Donald Trump, since Monday when it announced the biggest restructuring for the U.S. No. 1 carmaker since its bankruptcy a decade ago. Barra is expected to meet with lawmakers from Michigan and Ohio, where GM plans to shutter three plants, as well as senior leaders in Congress. GM did not immediately comment. Barra has been calling lawmakers this week to explain the decision to end production. Trump has threatened to revoke subsidies for GM. The Detroit automaker plans to halt production next year at three assembly plants: the Lordstown small-car factory near Youngstown, Ohio; the Detroit-Hamtramck complex in Detroit; and the Oshawa, Ontario, assembly complex near Toronto. It will also stop building several models now assembled at those plants, including the Chevrolet Cruze, the Chevrolet Volt hybrid, the Cadillac CT6 and the Buick LaCrosse. Additionally, GM plans to shutter the Warren transmission plant outside Detroit and a plant that makes electric motors and drivetrains outside Baltimore, Maryland. The Cruze compact car will be discontinued in the U.S. market in 2019, although GM may continue building it in Mexico for other markets, Barra said. Reporting by David Shepardson. Related Video: