1984 Buick Regal T-type Coupe 2-door 3.8l on 2040-cars
Poplar Bluff, Missouri, United States
HARD TO FIND 1984 BUICK T-TYPE TURBO. I KNOW YOU HAVE HEARD IT A THOUSAND TIMES BUT THIS IS A BARN FIND. AS YOU CAN SEE BY THE PICTURES, IT IS REALLY IN PRETTY GOOD SHAPE. AS FAR AS I CAN SEE THE HARD TO FIND ENGINE PARTS ARE ALL THERE. LOOK AT THE PICS AND IF YOU NEED FURTHER, OR CLOSER PICS...I AM A DEALER IN POPLAR BLUFF MISSOURI 63901. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COST. $500.00 IMMEDIATE DOWN PAYMENT THRU PAYPAL IS REQUIRED AFTER THE AUCTION ENDS. ASK ANY QUESTIONS AND I WILL TRY TO GET YOU AN ANSWER. I THINK MANY OF THESE PARTS ARE THE SAME ON THE GRAND NATIONAL??? BUT YOU ARE BUYING WHAT YOU SEE HERE AND NO GUARANTEE ON THE INTERCHANGABLE PARTS STATEMENT...VERY LOW RESERVE SO BID HIGH AND OFTEN
|
Buick Regal for Sale
1976 buick regal base coupe 2-door 3.8l(US $29,995.00)
1979 buick regal sport coupe 2-door turbo 3.8 v6(US $2,995.00)
1983 buick regal t-type coupe 2-door 3.8l(US $7,500.00)
Gs leather sunroof navigation low miles certified
1985 buick regal 87k miles, time capsule survivor, no reserve, like monte carlo
Immaculate! no accidents, perfect combination of sport & luxury - we finance!
Auto Services in Missouri
Xpert Auto Service ★★★★★
Wrench Teach GV ★★★★★
Twin City Toyota ★★★★★
Trux Unlimited Inc ★★★★★
The Tint Shop ★★★★★
The Automotive Shop of Melbourne ★★★★★
Auto blog
GM seeks to exempt Buick Envision from U.S. auto tariffs
Fri, Aug 3 2018General Motors is seeking an exemption to a 25 percent U.S. tariff on its Chinese-made Buick Envision sport utility, the automaker said on Thursday, in a move to prevent the key model in the brand's U.S. lineup from becoming a victim of the U.S.-China trade war. The midsize SUV, priced starting at about $35,000, has become a target for critics of Chinese-made goods, including leaders of the United Auto Workers union and members in key political swing states such as Michigan and Ohio. The Envision, assembled only in China, last year accounted for about 19 percent of Buick brand sales in the United States. GM said in a statement that it filed the request on July 30 with the U.S. Trade Representative. An official notice was posted on Thursday on the regulations.gov website, which is tracking requests for exclusions from the so-called Section 301 tariff on certain imported goods from China. GM, the largest U.S. automaker, argued in its request that Envision sales in China and the United States would generate funds "to invest in our U.S. manufacturing facilities and to develop the next generation of automotive technology in the United States." GM said the "vast majority" of Envisions, about 200,000 a year, are sold in China. About 41,000 were sold last year in the United States. Because of the lower U.S. sales volume, "assembly in our home market is not an option" for the Envision, which competes with such midsize crossover vehicles as the Jeep Grand Cherokee and the Cadillac XT5. GM has taken other steps to soften the blow of tariffs, which hit just as the automaker had lowered the price of the Envision to make it more competitive. Ahead of the July 6 start for higher import tariffs, GM shipped in a six-month supply of Envisions at the much lower 2.5 percent tariff rate. Envision sales from April through June plunged to just 7,000 vehicles, while inventories climbed to more than 13,000 vehicles at the end of June. At the current sales rate, the Envision supply should be enough to keep many dealers stocked through the end of the year. GM had lowered prices by as much as $2,500 on the 2019 models, which it started shipping in late April. That means Buick's 2,000 U.S. dealers should have lower-priced Envisions to sell well into the fall. "The previous price point was too high" on the 2018 Envision, said Casey Clark, sales manager at Serra Buick GMC Cadillac in Washington, Michigan, in an interview.
PSA's purchase of Opel from GM is expected to be finalized soon
Sat, Mar 4 2017PSA's purchase of the Opel/Vauxhall division from General Motors is expected to be officially announced on Monday, according to The New York Times. PSA, the parent company of European automakers Peugeot and Citroen, will reportedly hold a joint press conference with GM in Paris to announce the deal. GM has worked as part of an alliance with PSA in Europe since 2012. The deal could be a big boon for both companies. For PSA, the addition of Opel and Vauxhall into its fold would catapult the automaker into second place behind Volkswagen for European marketshare, and would allow the company to spend research and development costs across a greater number of vehicles. And GM, which has struggled in recent years to turn a profit with its European division, would be able to focus more squarely on the areas where it's most profitable and to invest in future technologies like automation. But the deal isn't without its potential pitfalls, primarily for PSA. GM hasn't been able to make a success of Opel and Vauxhall, and it's not a sure bet that PSA will, either. What's more, the addition of Opel and Vauxhall doesn't expand PSA's reach any further into new markets, like China or India. The NYT cites data from Ferdinand Dudenhoffer, a professor at the University of Duisburg-Essen in Germany, showing that 70 percent of PSA and Opel business is done in Europe, a market that has been shrinking since 1999. We'll have to wait a few days to see exactly how the deal between PSA and GM will be structured. We're also curious to see how the loss of Opel may affect GM's lineup in the States, especially for Buick, since the company's Regal sedan is based on the European Opel Insignia. In other words, stay tuned. Related Video:
Buick could import Envision crossover from China
Fri, Nov 13 2015Reports about the Buick Envision's likely arrival in the US go back even before the midsize crossover's debut in China last year, but the brand still doesn't have a official decision about whether to bring it here. According to The Detroit News, the company is somewhat concerned about a poor consumer reaction to launching a Chinese-made model in this country. Even if Buick officials are slightly apprehensive about the public perception, the concerns might not hold back the Envision in US. An anonymous source also tells The Detroit News that the brand intends to launch the CUV early next year and wants to sell around 40,000 of them annually. However, the UAW is reportedly not happy about the possibility of a Chinese-produced model coming here. The Envision launched at the Chengdu Motor Show as a step between the compact Encore and three-row Enclave. Power comes from a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder with stop/start and 256 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque. Buick offers the CUV with a six-speed automatic and all-wheel drive. The interior features active noise cancellation and an eight-inch infotainment system. The Envision also seems like a natural fit for Buick in the US due to the obvious hole in its CUV lineup, and the abundant rumors suggest that the brand sees the possibilities for it. The company now needs to decide whether to take a chance here and offer a vehicle from China.