on 2040-cars
Bentley Mulsanne for Sale
13 beluga 6.8l v8 le-mans limited edition mulliner *naim premium audio *florida
2011 bentley mulsanne artic white w/saddle 21" wheels world wide shipping(US $219,988.00)
88 bentley mulsanne s books records serviced ga car no rust nonsmoker low miles(US $23,750.00)
2012 bentley mulsanne perfect inside and out 355msrp one owner(US $285,000.00)
13 ghost white 6.8l v8 mulsanne *mulliner specification *veneered picnic tables
Auto blog
Bentley Mulsanne convertible expected to be greenlit this year
Sat, 08 Sep 2012That was quick - it was only was only three weeks ago that the Bentley Mulsanne Vision concept, a droptop take on the brand's flagship sedan, was sketched out for the Pebble Beach crowd. Now Autocar reports that a production version is expected to be approved later this year, with a launch something like two years away. And even though it hasn't been officially given the go-ahead, it has a price: "at least £275,000" ($436,232 U.S.). That price would make for a £50,000 premium ($79,313 U.S.) - at least - over the current UK price of the Mulsanne sedan.
Just as the Continental GTC differs from its coupe sibling, Autocar says the Mulsanne cabrio would be unique from the A-pillars back as compared to the sedan. Shortened by roughly six inches in both length and wheelbase, frameless doors and a lowered windshield will contribute additional rakishness, and note the rear fender treatment meant to evoke the fifties-era Bentley R Type in the upper right corner of the sketch above. At launch it is predicted that power will come from the twin-turbo 6.75-liter V8, but Autocar predicts that V12 power being developed for the production version of the EXP 9 F SUV will eventually find its way up front.
Lamborghini and Bentley may hold off on SUVs so VW can conserve cash
Thu, 11 Oct 2012After surveying the European economic scene, Volkswagen may have decided now is not the time to launch utility vehicles with Bentley and Lamborghini badges. Bentley officials say they will continue to push for support for the EXP 9 F and Lamborghini CEO Stephan Winkelman has said planning for the Urus will continue until VW tells it to stop.
That decision could come on November 23, when VW's board will vote on the company's budget for equipment, factories and vehicles. With VW's sales slowing and the Euro economy slumping further, some industry watchers say the company is more likely to build its cash reserves than to introduce super-expensive luxury SUVs or crossovers.
"Such vehicles are anything but obligatory during a crisis," says Frankfurt-based Equinet AG analyst Tim Schuldt in a new Automotive News Europe story. "Delaying their launch would be no drama but help save costs."
Bentley to cut 1,000 jobs in Britain
Fri, Jun 5 2020Luxury carmaker Bentley is cutting about 1,000 jobs in the United Kingdom amid the ongoing coronavirus outbreak, the BBC reported late on Thursday. The cuts at the Volkswagen-owned brand are expected to be announced on Friday, according to the report. The carmaker is likely to offer workers the chance to take voluntary redundancy, the report added. Bentley, founded in the UK in 1919, has restarted production at its northern English Crewe factory, where it builds thousands of luxury models. However, the shutdown of its UK production due to the virus outbreak has hurt the company. Earlier on Thursday, Aston Martin, another luxury carmaker, said it planned to shed 500 jobs as it seeks to bring its cost base into line with reduced sports car production levels. Volkswagen and Bentley did not immediately respond to a Reuters request for comment late on Thursday. Related Video:
