2001 Audi A4 1.8t Avant on 2040-cars
Avon, Indiana, United States
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:1.8L 1781CC l4 GAS DOHC Turbocharged
Fuel Type:GAS
Transmission:Automatic
Make: Audi
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Model: A4 Quattro
Trim: Avant Wagon 4-Door
Options: Sunroof, Leather Seats, CD Player
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Drive Type: AWD
Mileage: 140,153
Number of doors: 4
Exterior Color: Red
Series: 1.8T Avant
Interior Color: Gray
Certification: None
Number of Cylinders: 4
Drivetrain: quattro
Audi A4 for Sale
2008 audi a4 quattro s-line sedan 4-door 2.0l(US $15,000.00)
Audi a4 2.0t qttro salvage rebuildable repairable wrecked project damaged fixer(US $6,495.00)
2012 audi a4 quattro premium plus s line wow!!!!
We finance!!! 2009 audi a4 2.0t convertible heated leather nav bose texas auto(US $23,998.00)
2001 audi a4 quattro base sedan 4-door 1.8l nr topend turbo clutch timing
Audi a4 3.0 quattro awd new timing kit premium cold package autocheck no reserve
Auto Services in Indiana
Widco Transmissions ★★★★★
Townsend Transmission ★★★★★
Tom`s Midwest Muffler & Brake ★★★★★
Superior Auto ★★★★★
Such`s Auto Care ★★★★★
Shepherdsville Discount Auto Supply ★★★★★
Auto blog
Rough seas delay salvage operation for burning ship carrying luxury cars
Wed, Feb 23 2022LISBON — Rough waters forced authorities on Wednesday to postpone a salvage operation for a ship packed with luxury cars that have been on fire for a week in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, a port official said. With teams unable to board the Felicity Ace, heavy tug boats sprayed water to cool the vessel, which is carrying around 4,000 vehicles, including Porsches, Audis, Lamborghinis and Bentleys. Lamborghini of America CEO Andrea Baldi told Automotive News that there were dozens of pre-sold Lamborghinis aboard, mostly the Urus SUV. But also some Huracans and Aventadors, the latter of which have ceased production. The ship's 22 crew members were evacuated last Wednesday, the day the fire began. Some of the vehicles are electric, and their lithium-ion batteries have made the fire very difficult to extinguish, port officials have said. Joao Mendes Cabecas, the captain of the nearest port on the Azorean island of Faial, said the blaze had lost its intensity — probably because there was little left to burn. Salvage teams hoped to board the ship, which is is adrift around 170 km southwest of the Azores near Portugal, to assess its condition and start preparing it for towing, the Portuguese navy said in a statement on Tuesday. The navy took photos of the ship that showed a gaping hole at least four decks high, with burn marks running the length of the ship. It is unclear if the vessel will be towed to the Bahamas or Europe. Cabecas told Reuters bad weather prevented the team from boarding the ship. Waves as high as 2.5 meters battered the coast of Faial on Wednesday, Portugal's weather agency IPMA said. The salvage team was expected to be flown to the ship on a helicopter belonging to the Portuguese air force, which will decide on Thursday if the operation can proceed, Cabecas said. Ship manager Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Ltd (MOL) said in a statement on Tuesday the vessel was still on fire but stable, and that no oil leak had been reported so far. It did not respond to a Reuters request for comment on the cause of the fire. Insurance experts said the incident could result in losses of $155 million.  Weird Car News Audi Bentley Lamborghini Porsche
Audi will build E-Tron Quattro in Brussels in 2018
Sun, Jan 24 2016Audi will begin assembly of the production version of the E-Tron Quattro concept crossover in Brussels, Belgium, in 2018, and the company will also build the vehicle's batteries there. Introducing its first electric CUV will be an early step in the German automaker's goal for 20 to 25 percent of US deliveries to be EVs by 2025. The E-Tron Quattro concept previewed the electric crossover's angular styling at the 2015 Frankfurt Show, and Audi was clear that production would start in early 2018. The vehicle should have ample get-up from three electric motors – one in front and two at the back – for a total output of 429 horsepower but brief jolts up to 496 hp. Audi also claimed that the 95-kWh battery could offer over 311 miles of range on the European cycle. The company already signed a deal to use battery cells from LG Chem and Samsung SDI on the final model. Some rumors suggest Audi might call the production version the Q6. The company supports that possibility in its press release by saying: "The sporty SUV will fit between the Audi Q7 and the Audi Q5 in the product portfolio." However, Audi of America president Scott Keogh hinted to Autoblog before the LA Auto Show that it could carry a different name. Audi's development of the E-Tron Quattro is an example of Volkswagen Group's strategy to take EVs more seriously. For example, improved batteries will soon boost the e-Golf's range. Further in the future, Porsche will launch a production version of its Mission E electric sedan around 2020, and VW will reportedly make an electric Phaeton at some point next decade. Related Video: AUDI PRODUCTION NETWORK: READY FOR ELECTRIC MOBILITY Premium manufacturer to produce large series of electric cars in Brussels as of 2018 New models for Martorell (Spain) and Gyor (Hungary) Audi CEO Rupert Stadler: "We are increasing our efficiency and bundling key competencies" January 20, 2016 | Ingolstadt/Brussels/Gyor/Martorell -- Audi is preparing its international production network for the mobility of the future. Large-series production of the first purely electric-driven SUV from Audi will begin at the site in Brussels in 2018. The plant will also produce its own batteries. The company will transfer production of the Audi A1 from Belgium to Martorell in Spain. The Audi Q3, which is currently produced in Spain, will be built in Gyor (Hungary) in the future. The model rotation will benefit all the sites of Audi's global production network.
Audi considers a rugged SUV — maybe on the Scout platform
Fri, Jan 27 2023Audi engineers are formulating plans to possibly build a “super saloon” luxury off-roader SUV in 2027, It would compete in a segment that now includes the Land Rover Defender and Mercedes-Benz G-Class, according to a report in BritainÂ’s Autocar. According to Audi designer Marc Lichte, quoted in the story, the platform for the new model could be borrowed from the Volkswagen GroupÂ’s recently announced sister brand, Scout Motors, which is currently developing electric-powered concepts and prototypes. While Audi has developed a PPE (Premium Platform Electric) architecture for its base EV lineup, that would be replaced in the planned model with ScoutÂ’s ladder chassis to provide the steep departure angles and ground clearance needed to negotiate tough terrain, as well as with the latest generation of AudiÂ’s Quattro four-wheel-drive technology, Autocar reports. Audi is well into development of its Activesphere project, an enticing design blend of coupe and hatchback. The Activesphere uses PPE, co-developed by Audi and Porsche, and will appear in a production Audi product by the end of this year. Audi says. Beyond that, “I think there is space" for a rugged SUV in AudiÂ’s passenger car lineup, Lichte said. “There is potential because there are only two premium players” in this particular segment" (Mercedes-Benz and Land Rover) “and I think there is a space for a third one.” The upscale Defender was by far Land RoverÂ’s best-selling car last year, with 66,805 sold, and the G-Class set a new sales record the previous year with 41,174 moved worldwide. Audi obviously would like to capitalize on this popularity of the rugged 4x4 segment. The proposed competitor, said Lichte, “will not look like a G-Class and it will not look like a Defender, I can promise you. It will be something else."
