1978 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce Convertible 2-door 2.0l on 2040-cars
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Engine:2.0L 1961CC 120Cu. In. l4 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
Vehicle Title:Clear
Body Type:Convertible
For Sale By:Private Seller
Fuel Type:GAS
Mileage: 26,442
Make: Alfa Romeo
Exterior Color: Red
Model: Spider
Interior Color: Tan
Trim: Veloce Convertible 2-Door
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Drive Type: RWD
Number of Cylinders: 4
Options: Leather Seats, CD Player, Convertible
Alfa Romeo Spider for Sale
Red coup, convertible,great condition,black top , black and beige inertia.(US $14,500.00)
1991 veloce spider
'84 alfa romeo spider - euro (1600, factory webers)
1991 alfa romeo, spider veloce, red/tan, 42k miles, hardtop, 5 speed!!(US $15,800.00)
Alfa romeo spider veloce pininfarina 44,409 miles "garage find survivor"
1987 alfa romeo spider custom quadrifoglio convertible 2-door 2.0l(US $9,900.00)
Auto Services in Arizona
Vince`s Automotive Repair ★★★★★
Ultimate Imports ★★★★★
Tire & Auto Service Center ★★★★★
The Ding Doctor ★★★★★
Team Ramco ★★★★★
Stockton Hill Tire ★★★★★
Auto blog
Alfa Romeo Zagato-designed Giulia-derived coupe previewed
Wed, Dec 7 2022Alfa Romeo's long-awaited return to the coupe segment may be imminent. The company published an enigmatic preview image on its social media channels that shows the rear end of what's labeled the "Giulia SWB Zagato," and it pledged to release more details in the near future. While there's not much we can glean by looking at the dark teaser, we can at least say with near-certainty that the coupe won't look much like the Giulia when viewed from the back. The photo depicts a thin strip of LEDs that seemingly stretches across the entire rear end, and the basic silhouette is vaguely reminiscent of the Giulia TZ (Tubolare Zagato) and TZ2 coupes built in very limited numbers during the 1960s. Beyond that, your guess regarding what we're looking at is as good as ours. The name strongly suggests that the coupe will be Giulia-based, shorter than the sedan, and designed jointly with Zagato. Company boss Jean-Philippe Imparato has previously confirmed that the two-door model will make its debut at some point in 2023 and he clarified that it will be "very exciting, very selective, and very expensive." To us, it sounds like the coupe will land as a limited-edition model rather than as a regular-production addition to the company's range. What the coupe will be powered by is up in the air as well. Given the Giulia-derived platform, we wouldn't be surprised if power comes from a version of the 2.9-liter, twin-turbocharged V6 that powers the range-topping Quadrifoglio. The six develops 505 horsepower and 443 pound-feet of torque in Alfa Romeo's BMW M3 fighter but those figures could increase in the coupe. Rear-wheel-drive should come standard. Alfa Romeo will publish additional details about the Giulia SWB Zagato in the coming weeks, and we'll see the coupe by the end of 2023. Related video: Design/Style Alfa Romeo Coupe Luxury Performance
Marchionne says no offers are on the table for Fiat Chrysler
Sun, Sep 3 2017MONZA, Italy (Reuters) - Fiat Chrysler (FCA) has not received any offer for the company nor is the world's seventh-largest carmaker working on any "big deal", Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Saturday. Speaking on the sidelines of the Italian Formula One Grand Prix, Marchionne said the focus remained on executing the company's business plan to 2018. Asked whether FCA had been approached by someone or whether there was an offer on the table, he simply said: "No." The company's share price jumped to record highs last month after reports of interest for the group or some of its brands from China. China's Great Wall Motor Co Ltd openly said it was interested in FCA, but had not held talks or signed a deal with executives at the Italian-American automaker. The stock move was also helped by expectations that the company might separate from some of its units. Marchionne reiterated on Saturday that FCA was working on a plan to "purify" its portfolio and that units, such as the components businesses, would be separated from the group. He hopes to complete that process by the end of 2018. "There are activities within the group that do not belong to a car manufacturer, for example the components businesses. The group needs to be cleared of those things," he told journalists. Asked whether an announcement could come this year, Marchionne said it was up to the board to decide and that it would next meet at the end of September. He said the time was not right for a spin-off of luxury brand Maserati and premium Alfa Romeo and the two brands needed to become self-sustainable entities first and "have the muscle to stand on their feet, make sufficient cash". "The way we see it now, it's almost impossible, if not impossible, to see a spin-off of Alfa Romeo/Maserati, these are two entities that are immature and in a development phase," he said. "It's the wrong moment, we are not in a condition to do it." He said the concept of separating the two brands from FCA's mass market business made sense and did not rule out this happening in future, but not under his tenure, which lasts until April 2019. "If there is an opportunity in future, it would certainly happen after I'm gone. It won't happen while Marchionne is around," he said.
Alfa Romeo drops its Giorgio platform as it electrifies for the future
Thu, Apr 22 2021Alfa Romeo, a storied Italian automaker with a tremendous amount of goodwill from the automotive enthusiast crowd, is about to go through yet another major transformation. According to reports, including this one from Automotive News Europe, newly appointed Alfa Romeo CEO Jean-Philippe Imparato told Italian journalists during a roundtable event that all future vehicles from the company would be electrified and built on a new platform known internally as the STLA large-vehicle architecture that will be shared across brands under the Stellantis umbrella. "We are working on the Large platform of Stellantis and we will no longer use the Giorgio,” Imparato said. “We must take advantage of the volumes to take all possible opportunities and bring an EV range to Alfa Romeo, but always with the touch of Alfa Romeo.” That means the well-regarded Giorgio platform that currently underpins Alfa Romeo's only two mainstream products, the Giulia sedan and the Stelvio crossover, will come to an inglorious end. That's a shame. The Giorgio platform didn't just cost Alfa's previous parent company Fiat Chrysler Automobiles millions of dollars to engineer, it also gave the company a duo of vehicles that arguably drive better than anything else in their segments. Forbes reports that the Giorgio platform won't be entirely abandoned, as it will reportedly be integrated into the rest of the Stellantis portfolio in some way. We don't know exactly what that means, but perhaps it lives on in heavily modified form as the basis of crossovers and SUVs like the upcoming Jeep Grand Cherokee, which Jeep calls a completely new platform but one we believe shares engineering with the Giorgio. We also think it will underpin the upcoming Maserati Grecale. As for the future of Alfa Romeo, the next model coming from the brand is the Tonale, which was delayed by Imparato in order to get its plug-in hybrid powertrain just right. Tonale will use a platform shared with current Jeeps. Rumors suggest an even smaller crossover called the Brennero is on the way, also using a hybrid drivetrain. Past that, we'll just have to wait and see — Imparato says new 5-year and 10-year plans are currently being finalized. In any case, we doubt there will be any significant updates to the Giulia or Stelvio as the brand moves all its resources to its electrified intentions. Related video:























