1996 3000gt Automatic, Red/tan, Coilovers, 20 Brand New Rims And Tires on 2040-cars
Naranjito, Puerto Rico, United States
Body Type:Coupe
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:3.0L 2972CC 181Cu. In. V6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
For Sale By:Private Seller
Number of Cylinders: 6
Make: Mitsubishi
Model: 3000GT
Trim: SL Coupe 2-Door
Options: CD Player
Drive Type: FWD
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes
Mileage: 200,000
Power Options: Air Conditioning
Exterior Color: Red
Interior Color: Tan
1996 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL no turbo RED/TAN, brand new coilovers and 20 inch rims and tires. Excellent condition. New all wheels hubs.
Mitsubishi 3000GT for Sale
1997 mitsubishi 3000gt vr-4 wrecked good motor and tranny and interior.(US $4,500.00)
1995 mitsubishi 3000gt vr-4 coupe 2-door 3.0l(US $10,000.00)
1999 mitsubishi 3000gt base coupe 2-door 3.0l(US $5,500.00)
Mitsubishi 3000 gt 1998 v6 automatic no reserve auction!!!!!!(US $3,250.00)
1997 mitsubishi 3000gt base coupe 2-door 3.0l
1993 mitsubishi 3000 gt sl
Auto blog
Ghosn out at Nissan, still in at Renault, still in jail in Tokyo and facing more charges
Sun, Nov 25 2018When the corporate jet carrying Renault- Nissan- Mitsubishi CEO Carlos Ghosn landed at Tokyo Haneda airport on November 19, Japanese authorities had already taken position on the tarmac, waiting for him. Police and authorities representing Tokyo prosecutor's office boarded the plane to query Ghosn about financial improprieties, and ended up taking Nissan's chairman and CEO into custody. A few days later, on November 22, Nissan's board voted to remove Ghosn from both positions for what it classified as "significant acts of misconduct." The charges include understating his income in filings to the Tokyo Stock Exchange by at least $44 million, and misusing company funds. Japanese police arrested Greg Kelly as well, the high-ranking Nissan exec said to have assisted Ghosn in the subterfuge. Ghosn and Kelly remain on Nissan's board until a shareholder vote is held to decide those positions. Kelly was Nissan's first American director, and the carmaker's former head of human resources. In France, Renault's board voted to keep Ghosn in his positions, and has requested details from Nissan about the alleged improprieties. The board put Thierry Bollore in the role of deputy CEO with all of Ghosn's powers while Ghosn is "incapacitated," and lead independent director Philippe Lagayette will act as temporary chairman. Nissan has since told Renault that it is investigating financial malfeasance at RNBV, the Amsterdam-based joint-venture company that oversees the alliance. Mitsubishi has watched from afar, only saying it will perform its own investigation, and could remove Ghosn. Tokyo police can hold a suspect for 72 hours for initial questioning without charges. With the deadline looming, Tokyo prosecutors asked the court for, and were granted, a ten-day extension. If they choose, prosecutors can request another ten-day extension. Within 23 days, however, prosecutors either need to charge Ghosn and Kelly, or release them. There are several charges that acquire more details by the day. The most serious accusation is that Ghosn understated his pay from 2011 to 2015 by half, claiming roughly $44 million in remuneration when he actually received around $88 million. Over the weekend, it came out that Japanese prosecutors could be working on new charges of Ghosn under-reporting his salary since 2015 by $27 million. A Japanese newspaper said Ghosn told Kelly in an email to lie on the financial statements.
Nissan shareholders oust Carlos Ghosn from board of directors
Mon, Apr 8 2019TOKYO — Nissan's shareholders approved on Monday the ouster from the Japanese automaker's board of its former chairman, Carlos Ghosn, who is facing allegations of financial misconduct. The approval, which was expected, was indicated by applause from the more than 4,000 people gathered at a Tokyo hotel for a three-hour extraordinary shareholders' meeting. Other votes had been submitted in advance. Ahead of the vote, Nissan's top executive apologized to shareholders for the scandal at the Japanese automaker and asked them to approve Ghosn's dismissal. Chief Executive Hiroto Saikawa and other Nissan executives bowed deeply in apology to shareholders attending the extraordinary meeting at a Tokyo hotel. Shareholders also approved the appointment of French alliance partner Renault SA's Chairman Jean-Dominique Senard to replace Ghosn. Renault owns 43 percent of Nissan. Senard, introduced to shareholders at the meeting's end, thanked them and promised to do his best to keep the automaker's performance on track. "I will dedicate my energy to enhance the future of Nissan," said Senard. The shareholders also gave a green light to removing from the board a former executive direct, Greg Kelly, who has been charged with collaborating with Ghosn in the alleged misconduct. Angry shareholders demanded an explanation for how wrongdoing on an allegedly massive scale had gone unchecked for years. The meeting was closed except to stockholders but livestreamed. One shareholder said Nissan's entire management should resign immediately. Saikawa said he felt his responsibility lay in fixing the shoddy corporate governance at Nissan first, and continuing to lead its operations. Another shareholder asked if Nissan was prepared for a damage lawsuit from shareholders since its stock price has plunged. "I deeply, deeply apologize for all the worries and troubles we have caused," Saikawa said. "This is an unprecedented and unbelievable misconduct by a top executive." He outlined the findings of an internal investigation, such as payments of a consultation fee to Ghosn's sister for 13 years. The investigation has also found too much power had been focused in one person, he said. Ken Miyamoto, 65, a Nissan shareholder, said he was disappointed. "It is really such a pity as he was a brilliant manager," Miyamoto said of Ghosn before heading into the meeting.
Mitsubishi Evolution reborn as electric crossover
Wed, Oct 25 2017Forget everything you ever knew about the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. The potent, raw sport sedan that was a semi-mythical enthusiast fantasy for years is dead. In its place now comes an electric crossover, called the e-Evolution, as the Japanese automaker moves forward in a new era where mobility matters more than performance. It's a tacit admission that a small company can't afford to compete in the narrowest of niches — sport sedans — and a shrinking one at that. The e-Evolution shows Mitsubishi's new strategic direction, and it will be capable of using artificial intelligence, connectivity and other mobility solutions. Enthusiasts will take heart that the e-Evolution has all-wheel drive, a sophisticated three-motor system that works with Mitsu's Super All-Wheel Control to aid traction and driving dynamics. The electric batteries feeding the powertrain are placed in the middle of the concept underneath, which provides a low center of gravity. The design is striking. It's sharp with indentures, a prominent grille and large wheels set at the corners. There's huge air intakes, the ride height is elevated, and the back end features a hexagon design that recalls the spare tire cover from the Mitsubishi Shogun off-roader. The back also has jet-styled mini tailfins that help pass air cleanly by the sides to aid aerodynamics. Inside is a large flat screen bookended by two smaller screens. The e-Evolution also has sensors that help the vehicle read road conditions and try to coordinate the driver's intent. In short, this isn't your father's Evo. That's not Mitsubishi's intent. Rather, it's putting all of its best technologies under the umbrella of its most famous name on a vehicle that will compete in the largest part of the market. It's no longer the Evo as you knew it, but it's definitely an Evolution. Related Video: