Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

2008 Ford F150 Xl Extended Cab Long Bed 69,000 Miles! **********look*********** on 2040-cars

Year:2008 Mileage:69300
Location:

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Advertising:
Vehicle Title:Clear
For Sale By:Private Seller
Engine:5.4L 330Cu. In. V8 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
VIN: 1FTRF12228KE55880 Year: 2008
Mileage: 69,300
Make: Ford
Model: F-150
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control
Trim: XL Extended Cab Pickup
Drive Type: AUTOMATIC
Condition: Used: A vehicle is considered used if it has been registered and issued a title. Used vehicles have had at least one previous owner. The condition of the exterior, interior and engine can vary depending on the vehicle's history. See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections. ... 

2008 FORD F150 XL EXTENDED CAB  69,000 MILES!
GOOD USED FLEET TRUCK. WELL MAINTAINED. SOME BODY DAMAGE AS SHOWN IN PHOTOS.
20" WHEELS HAVE SOME PITTING. TIRE TREAD AS SHOWN.


A $1000 PAYPAL DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING AUCTION. BALANCE IS DUE IN FORM OF CASH, WIRE TRANSFER, OR BANK CASHIERS CHECK WITHIN 7 DAYS OF AUCTION END. PICK-UP IS DUE WITHIN 7 DAYS OF AUCTION END. CONTACT SELLER IF MORE TIME IS NEEDED FOR PICK UP!



Auto Services in Oklahoma

Tune Up Center ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Consultants
Address: 304 E I 240 Service Rd, Wheatland
Phone: (405) 728-2570

The Key ★★★★★

Used Car Dealers
Address: 4110 NW Expressway, Warr-Acres
Phone: (405) 516-7000

Texhoma Dent Repair ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Dent Removal
Address: 2016 Sw Lee Blvd, Fort-Sill
Phone: (580) 695-3372

Taylor Motors Inc ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Used Car Dealers, Automobile Parts & Supplies
Address: 2100 W Rogers Blvd, Skiatook
Phone: (918) 396-7396

Snowders Alignment & Tires ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Tire Dealers
Address: 102 Main St, Canute
Phone: (580) 472-3752

Silver Barn Auto Sales ★★★★★

New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers, Wholesale Used Car Dealers
Address: 101 E Folsom Blvd, Pocola
Phone: (918) 436-1900

Auto blog

Ford and Mercedes join Renault in French emissions investigation

Thu, Jan 21 2016

The French government is investigating certain models from Ford, Mercedes-Benz, and Renault because they allegedly produce more nitrogen oxide than the country's pollution rules allow, according to Automotive News, citing a French newspaper. After VW's emissions scandal, French regulators began checking more vehicles for evidence of defeat devices and excessive real-world pollution. According to Automotive News, the Mercedes S350 allegedly showed inconsistent results across these tests, and a Ford C-Max had NOx levels five times over the limit. The Renault Captur crossover, Espace, and an unnamed utility vehicle also had results that were too high. The French testing for this investigation includes an on-road emissions check that's not part of the EU's normal evaluations, which some automakers claim is unfair. "Unofficial on-road testing has varying conditions and can produce significantly different results," a Ford of Europe spokesman told Automotive News. Renault representatives met with French officials on January 18 to explain the situation. The company later submitted a plan to recall 15,800 examples of the diesel Captur, and said it would offer a voluntary software upgrade for about 700,000 other vehicles, according to Automotive News. Representatives from Ford and Mercedes will meet with the government soon, too. Renault's stock price plunged last week after investors heard that French regulators searched three of the automaker's sites as part of the emissions investigation. The stockholders feared an environmental scandal like the one currently embroiling Volkswagen. There's one major difference – as of now, there's no evidence Renault equipped any of the polluting models with defeat devices. Related Video:

Jim Hackett says metal tariffs costing Ford $1 billion in profits

Wed, Sep 26 2018

Ford CEO Jim Hackett divulged in an interview with Bloomberg that the Trump administration's tariffs on metals imported from the European Union, Canada and Mexico have affected the automaker's balance sheet, adding that trade disputes need a quick resolution. "From Ford's perspective, the metals tariffs took about $1 billion in profit from us," Hackett told the outlet. "The irony is we source most of that in the U.S. today anyways. We're in a good place right now, but if it goes on longer there will be more damage." Hackett did not specify what period the $1 billion covered, but a Ford spokesman said the CEO was referring to internal forecasts at Ford for higher tariff-related costs in 2018 and 2019. President Trump in March announced his intention to enact 25 percent tariffs on steel imports and 10 percent on imported aluminum from the three trade zones as a way to protect the U.S. steel industry. The move sent U.S. automakers' stock prices plunging at a time when they were coming off weak monthly sales reports. Separately, President Trump has targeted China with two rounds of tariffs targeting a combined $260 billion worth of imports. China has responded by enacting 25-percent tariffs on U.S. goods including vehicle imports. In the interview, Hackett said that has hurt demand for Lincoln, which has found a growing market for its luxury vehicles in China, and made the price of the Lincoln MKC less attractive to Chinese buyers. The MKC is built at the company's Louisville, Ky. assembly plant. "We've had to move people in that factory to other operations because of that trade problem," he said. It's not clear what those moves entail or how many workers were involved. Autoblog sought comment from a Ford spokeswoman and will update this story if we hear back. Ford last month announced it was scrapping plans to import the Focus Active small crossover to the U.S. from China because of the new 25-percent tariffs on Chinese imports. Material from Reuters was used in this report Related Video:

Detroit's new fleet of donated police cars have safety issues [w/video]

Wed, 23 Oct 2013

In a show of generosity in mid-August, Detroit's business leaders donated $8 million to the Police Department and Fire Department in order to buy 100 new police vehicles and 23 EMS ambulances. But now officers have discovered - and complained - that the police vehicles have glaring safety issues, Deadline Detroit reports. It is not made clear what models of the fleet vehicles - which include police versions of the Ford Taurus, the Chevrolet Caprice and the Dodge Charger - are affected by the safety issues.
Officers reportedly have complained that the Plexiglass partition separating front-seat officers and back-seat prisoners is easily breached, and that the front passenger seat is installed too close to the dashboard. Prisoners who manage to writhe out of their handcuffs can bend the Plexiglass and reach into the cockpit, and sitting too close to the dashboard can render airbags more dangerous and make officers more vulnerable to injury in a crash.
Mark Diaz, president of the Detroit Police Officers Association, received the complaints and reportedly said the vehicles would get safety updates addressing the issues. But Deadline Detroit reports that it checked some of the offending police cars and, as of the last few days, they hadn't been updated.